Back From Nashville Pumper Cleaner Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Back From Nashville Pumper Cleaner Show

try checking with your local ferguson branch (call em first) http://www.ferguson.com/

Josh

Comment

Okay I have been unable to find one of these and just as I am about to give up I am told Ridgid will not even be shipping them for a couple of more weeks. It sure seems as if a little inside information could have save me from wasting a lot of time.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Okay I have been unable to find one of these and just as I am about to give up I am told Ridgid will not even be shipping them for a couple of more weeks. It sure seems as if a little inside information could have save me from wasting a lot of time.

Mark
        Mark, We have been shipping for almost a month now. Where have you checked? I'll see if I can dig up some confirmation of where they are in stock and available for shipping. Theres your inside info

Josh

Comment

Josh,

I was going to respond to you via PM but I will do it here. Ferguson has 1,000 of them on order but have not received any yet. ToolUp.com has 300 on order but have not received any yet. Gizmo's Industrial did not say how many they have ordered but that they are on back-order. The list goes on and on from there but they all seem to think they will have them by the end of the month.

Mark.

Comment

In one of the other threads a rep from a fergueson branch posted this

"I work for ferguson enterprises and we have this in stock. If you want one you can email me at bo.hamrick@ferguson.com. They are 239.00 + tax and shipping. Our branch got 58 in stock and have already sold 51 in 24 hours"

I know they recieved at least one shippment. Ill keep checking around. I may know another source I could check.

Josh

Comment

Wow this is too weird. After all of my complaining I just received this email

-------------------------

WOW! Your Order Shipped within 1 business day of your placing your order!

Thank you for ordering from Toolup.com.

Your order has shipped
              and your tracking
              number via UPS is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              We shipped your order xxxxx as you requested via Ground on 3/7/2007 2:15:14 PM.

-----------------

Of course since I ordered it on 2/13 it was hardly shipped in one day but I am glad it is on it's way.

Thanks for your help Josh.

Mark

Comment

Hmmm 1 day ey. I am glad its on its way. Enjoy.

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                WOW! Your Order Shipped within 1 business day of your placing your order!

Comment

Working...
                X