Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Copper For Gas Under Slab!!!

Hondahead,
    don't bother, just read your certification proclamation from December of last year.Do a lot of visitors sign up ask for some advice thru a single post and the forum never hears from them again.
    That would truely be a shame.
    Lot of qualified people here.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Hondahead,
      Perfect,you are the exact person I want to ask.
      One of the things I was warned about some here are book smart and others have street skills.
      As best I can tell you got skills.
      Did you just pop out there on the great internet and bring that one home to us or
      is that in your Canadian code.ToUtah,Rick,Dog and some others I understand their knowledge.
      Is that for the most part how things are done here.It's kind of a trip.
      This is it. I will never answer a homeowner question again. Rick, Utah, Plumbdog are not street smart on plumbing? What it amounts to is that homeowners looking for plumbing advice on the internet are those that don't want to spend the money for a plumber, and look towards the easiest advice that someone will give them.
      the dog

Comment

I just looked at drtyhands profile, and noticed something that disturbed me even more. He lists himself as a plumber. How can a man who lists himself as a plumber not become involved in this discussion. Buy a code book, and become informed if you want to call yourself a plumber.
        the dog

Comment

I know,but what if its someone who has some skills & they are just looking to take take on a project . What if you were building your own home and you wanted to rope it yourself.If I was an electrition and knowing your experience I would not have any problem passing on anything I know on to you.

Takes me a long time to type.20 different thoughts go by before I can get one completed.Street smarts as I ment it was to be a compliment.I think I've said I've done a lot of reading of your advice and other things.No offence
          Adam

Comment

Plumbdog10,
            I have a 2003 illustrated.passed Los Angeles journymans in '87.Need to get 06 book in hand with L.A. ammendments. C-36 since 90. hope to here frm you soon.

Comment

Working...
            X