free calender?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: free calender?

Plumbdog, Ok... I just talked with the product manager. He thinks he sent that pin to you months ago. If you never got it I am sure he can send it again.

I'll have him drop in here. Make sure you reply to my PM.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      I don't believe he asked for the pin I believe you offered the pin. Stuff happens and we get busy and foget things.

Mark
      Utah,

The information was eventually given through private messages along time ago. Nothing happened. There was also a private message between me and Josh (which has obviously been edited as "Top Secret").
      the dog

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
        Utah,

The information was eventually given through private messages along time ago. Nothing happened. There was also a private message between me and Josh (which has obviously been edited as "Top Secret").
        I appreciate your concern Joey, but I make more then enough money to buy new pins for a tubing cutter. That's not the point. If Ridgid says something they should back it up. I was told one thing and nothing happened. I was not looking for anything free, it was offered and never happened. I didn't complain, but when the subject came up, I'm going to give my opinion.

I also do not appreciate my posts being edited (see above). If something is said, it should be followed through. Maybe I come from the old school, when you say something you mean it. Maybe I am outdated. I think maybe I am. In today's world it's about profit and telling the customer what he wants to hear.

That said, I still think Ridgid makes the best plumbing hand tools, by far.

But, I can tell you this, I will not continue to post if I am being censored. I understand why Josh censored that sentence, but if he had followed through, I would not have wrote it.

Again, thank you Joey for your support.
        the dog

Comment

I know it's not about $, it's about principle.

I was rear ended last week. There was more damage tome than my car. If the lady aplogized and said she was running late I would not have thought twice. But,she refused to give me her insurance, registration and said she was watching me and I wasn't paying attention. After I reminded her that she rear ended me and not vice versa I went to CHP to filea hit and run.

It's always about the principle

Joey
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            I know it's not about $, it's about principle.

I was rear ended last week. There was more damage tome than my car. If the lady aplogized and said she was running late I would not have thought twice. But,she refused to give me her insurance, registration and said she was watching me and I wasn't paying attention. After I reminded her that she rear ended me and not vice versa I went to CHP to filea hit and run.

It's always about the principle

Joey
            Joey,

Sorry to hear about your accident and I hope you are ok. One of my sons is a CHP in the local area so if you need any help let me know. As a matter of fact one of my other sons is a police officer locally so I have you covered both ways if you need help. It is kind of strange I did not end up with any plumbers.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Plumbdog, I also appreciate that when I ask someone to keep something on the down low in a Private Message that they will respect that. Especially when I am trying to do something extra for them. They best way to address this would have been to send me an email or private message me. I think everyone will agree on here that I let just about everything fly no matter if its negative or not.

The part that I edited out was something I expressly asked you not to make public (not related to the pin).

Also.. Please realize I am not customer service nor tech services. I am programmer who cares about this board and tries to pull some strings every once in a while and tries to get others in the organization involved in the forum. People are taking notice of the forum. We have a great community growing here.

SO... Dog I am deeply sorry that the pins and the other thing I was gonna send you didn't get to you. I am usually very good at following up on stuff like that.
              I'll still keep my word on what I (or one of the product managers) told you I would send you. This forum is about 2% of my actual job. A side project at the very most. I remember to follow up on 99% of what I tell people on here and if I told you I would send you something I am sorry for forgetting. Some other fire probably popped up here at Ridge and I was diverted from what I was doing. Please from now on if there is something like a pin or something small we were going to send you please PM me or remind me by email.

Thanks dog,

Josh

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
              I also do not appreciate my posts being edited (see above). If something is said, it should be followed through. Maybe I come from the old school, when you say something you mean it. Maybe I am outdated. I think maybe I am. In today's world it's about profit and telling the customer what he wants to hear.
              Last edited by Josh; 03-10-2007, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X