Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free calender?

hi josh

fastplumber here i can naver get a free calander from the rigid reps. they are long gone fast. i was going through old post and saw you gave 12 away in 2000. any luck you can get more? i have a ton of rigid tools, like 7 pipe wrenches, 6 pipe cutters, pipe benders etc. plus my shop needs calender, and the calender has many nice tools to see.

am i alone or do more of you need calenders to?

thanks josh

fastplumber out

Re: free calender?

Ya a calander would be nice
    Tyler

Comment

Cool. Hook me up too! Is there pics of naked tools in suggestive poses?

Comment

Ok... we ran a mini unoficial contest with the post your shop pics earlier this year. I dont see why we couldnt come up with something for calendars. Let me think about this one a bit and we'll see what we can think up.

Josh

Comment

Well... so long as you don't go asking the members here to post suggestively with their tools...

Nobody needs to see that.

Comment

WW

Where do you come up with your ideas? The famous RIDGID calendars used to have bikini girls posing with RIDGID tools, mostly for the plumbing trade.

Comment

How about "hot plumbers wives" haha

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                Where do you come up with your ideas? The famous RIDGID calendars used to have bikini girls posing with RIDGID tools, mostly for the plumbing trade.
                I just have a gift, I suppose.

That's why I asked for one initially... but then Josh suggested having us send in our own pics so I got a bit worried...

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
                  I just have a gift, I suppose.

That's why I asked for one initially... but then Josh suggested having us send in our own pics so I got a bit worried...
                  Ha... yeah I guess you could read it that way. I was saying we ran some kind of "contest" where the participants posted pics of their shops.

I may try something along the lines of how, why, when you started using RIDGID. Ill try and post something later. Fullfillment on these is a bear though.

Josh

Comment

Woussko needs to take a nice looooong vacation from this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      Ok... we ran a mini unoficial contest with the post your shop pics earlier this year. I dont see why we couldnt come up with something for calendars. Let me think about this one a bit and we'll see what we can think up.

Josh
                      [Edit out for top secret content by admin] I complained about the easy pins Ridgid is now installing in some of their tubing cutters, I was supposed to get a new one, haven't recieved it.

Ridgid makes the best, and I mean the best, plumbing hand tools, but customer service has never been their strong point.
                      Last edited by Josh; 03-09-2007, 01:03 PM. Reason: top secret info
                      the dog

Comment

Dog, what's it worth? I'll dig into my inheritence stash for you

PM Rick and we'll take care of you!

Joey
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
                          Yea, I complained about the easy pins Ridgid is now installing in some of their tubing cutters, I was supposed to get a new one, haven't recieved it.

Ridgid makes the best, and I mean the best, plumbing hand tools, but customer service has never been their strong point.
                          plumbdog, I forget when the easy pins was mentioned. did I tell you I would send you one. I honestly dont remember you even asking me for one. If I dropped the ball on this one I am sorry. I am a man of my word. Please PM me your address. Also what model of tubing cutter did you have?

Joey, dont worry about it. I will take care of dog. I just want to straigten out where these requests happened and where the disconnect happened. Thanks for looking out for me though :-)

Josh
                          Last edited by Josh; 03-09-2007, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            plumbdog, I forget when the easy pins was mentioned. did I tell you I would send you one. I honestly dont remember you even asking me for one. If I dropped the ball on this one I am sorry. I am a man of my word. Please PM me your address. Also what model of tubing cutter did you have?

Joey, dont worry about it. I will take care of dog. I just want to straigten out where these requests happened and where the disconnect happened. Thanks for looking out for me though :-)

Josh
                            I don't believe he asked for the pin I believe you offered the pin. Stuff happens and we get busy and foget things.

Mark
                            Last edited by Josh; 03-09-2007, 01:08 PM.
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

My bad.. I really really dont remember this (my mind is going). I trust ya dog.. please see the PM I sent you this morning. I may have handed this off to our tubbing cutter Product Manager to have him send you the pin. I shoulda kept up with the request. I will check with him today. Please dont base your opinion of our customer service on my trying to take care of forum members. I do well for the most part but even my genius brain slips sometimes ;-)

Josh
                              Last edited by Josh; 03-09-2007, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X