Sink machine stuck in drain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sink machine stuck in drain

Story about towel is so idential to mine that I thought I wrote it. Lav drains back to back across a cross ftg. Got stuck. Guessed I was in sink next door. Got in apt and found snake in towel.
    zelskid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by zelskid View Post
      Story about towel is so idential to mine that I thought I wrote it. Lav drains back to back across a cross ftg. Got stuck. Guessed I was in sink next door. Got in apt and found snake in towel.
      zelskid@hotmail.com
      you're suppose to snake out the line from inside the pipe. not inside the laundry

been there done that. any luck on that stuck cable from other post

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I did that once on a stool drain...lol...
        Went to work on the drain and got a mop that was on the other side as the owner had pulled that stool and didnt tell me. I got out my seesnake to see what was going on. Looked like a big ball of yarn was stuck in the main line. Broke my cable pulling on it Told the owner I needed to go next door and pull the stool and see what I could figure out. I liked to craped my pants when I walked in and saw the handle sticking out of the stool flange The mop was in a corner next to the stool and I pulled it in the 4" floor flange...lmao....
        Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 03-20-2007, 12:38 PM.
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
        X