X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toledo-beaver threader parts??? Please help

I have a Toledo 222 power drive. It needs a new set of chuck jaws. I can't find any info anywhere on where to find parts. I know Ridgid bought out Toledo, so does Ridgid still offer service parts? Do any of the Ridgid jaws fit the Toledo? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kingchevy,
    Ridge never bought Toledo. However Toledo is still around, they are called Curtis Toledo now. I found a link to their web site:
    http://www.curtistoledo.com

You can find their number and email address here; they might be able to help you out.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Re: Toledo-beaver threader parts??? Please help

I have an old toledo - 999 pipe threader that is in relatively good shape (considering its age) and I'm fairly certain that many of it's parts are interchangeable with the toledo - 222. I'm perfectly willing to part the machine oput as it is merely collecting dust in my warehouse. Call if you'd like any more info. Thanks. Dave - (330) 687-9518

Comment

dave, i wouldn't wait up for the phone to ring as the original post was from jan, 25, 2005 a mere 5 1/2 years ago

welcome to the forum

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I know this is a dead post but maybe someone can point me toward some guidance. I have a vintage Toledo No.25 I am working at taking it apart to sand blast paint and make new again. Is there somewhere I can get specs, assembly drawings or help on restoring it. I am either going to make it a conversation piece or sell it to someone that make use of it. It does still work, amazing its over 60 years old and works. After a few weeks of clean up I will have it as good as new.

Also, anyone know what color the Toledo was. I originally thought this was a 161 Ridgid until it showed up in my garage.

This might just go next to my Ridgid 48 when I am done. As painfully heavy as these heavy duty tools are I can't believe anyone would actually attempt to use these anymore.

Any help would be appriciated.

Comment

Working...
          X