• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Home Depot Get Worse

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
    Josh,

You know me, probably more than anyone on this forum, but I re-read
    onlycordless's post, I'm not sure what he meant. It may have been a compliment, as in he agreed.

onlycordless, what did you mean?

Sorry to offend you.
    My intention was not to disrespect or offend you. You and Josh are right, I do not know you, however, don't beat me up over this.

After reading the many posts about Home Depot I just think your post sums it up the best. I think you should post your comment on all those other sites and threads here because I think your post says it all. In hinds sight I guess I should of just kept my comment to myself because you're right, who cares about my opinion, I don't know you.

For what its worth.
    Last edited by onlycordless; 03-17-2007, 12:57 AM.
    http://www.cgiconnection.com/download

Comment

Awww Comawn now,

Alot more people know the dog than those who are lettin' on

ps. onlycordless I see no reason for you to hold your opinion anywhere on this forum, remember this is the united states of america
      Last edited by drtyhands; 03-17-2007, 01:12 AM. Reason: ps.

Comment

Originally posted by onlycordless View Post
        Sorry to offend you.
        My intention was not to disrespect or offend you. You and Josh are right, I do not know you, however, don't beat me up over this.

After reading the many posts about Home Depot I just think your post sums it up the best. I think you should post your comment on all those other sites and threads here because I think your post says it all. In hinds sight I guess I should of just kept my comment to myself because you're right, who cares about my opinion, I don't know you.

For what its worth.
        onlycordless,

Please continue to post your opinions. I misinterpreted your comment, that's why I asked you to clarify. Thank you for the compliment. But you would welcome your comment, even if it was critical.
        the dog

Comment

Re: Can Home Depot Get Worse Answer: yes

Yes, they can and will get worse. I just saw a plasma TV display in one here in Cali this week. They are trying to corner more markets when they can't handle the one they have very well anymore. Greed first, service...well not even second I don't think.

When they install the dairy section I hope they carry that yogurt my girl likes.
          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Working...
          X