I have a question regarding, Asbestos. To make a long story short, I had to take Asbestos of an old 2 inch black steel pipe. This is the first time I have ever worked with asbestos. About 1 foot of asbestos had to be taken off. I remember hearing you should keep watering it down as you peel the asbestos off. and Try not to creat dust, avoid creating as much dust possible. I may have enhaled some, am I going to die in a few weeks? should I go see a doctor or what? Any suggestions will due. Just curious, but I mean the amount of glue and solder smoke I have enhaled over the past 5 years, I think I'am as good as dead anyhow
No announcement yet.