X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to these forums...

Just saying hello to everyone here---looks like a fun place to hang out and learn a little, laugh a little, and basically waste the day away!

I'm a plumbing contractor going on my eighth year in business and would not trade it for the world, even with all the headaches.

Hope to learn alot here and have some valuble input from time to time.

Re: New to these forums...

Welcome to the forum Royal! Where did ya get the Avatar?

Later,

Josh

Comment

Welcome royal flush

What type of plumbing do you like doing over there in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Welcome to the forum Royal! Where did ya get the Avatar?

Later,

Josh
        From my sign guy.

The avatar is a tuning fork (Yamaha motorsports/musical instrument inspired) with the plunger and wrench added. I'm into stand-up jet-skis and prefer a Yamaha Superjet.

P.S. I'm going bald...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Welcome royal flush

What type of plumbing do you like doing over there in Florida.
          I like the profitable kind.

We do a variety of work including service repairs, replacements, and installs, sewer and drain cleaning, along with light commercial, custom home, and spec home new construction.

Comment

Just saw one of my friends last weekend way up here in Maine. Turns out he works for Royal Flush. Nice t-shirts. I like the play on words with the cards. I tried to get him to give one up but he wouldn't budge.
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              Just saw one of my friends last weekend way up here in Maine. Turns out he works for Royal Flush. Nice t-shirts. I like the play on words with the cards. I tried to get him to give one up but he wouldn't budge.
              Really? I wonder if it was from my business or from another of the "Royal Flush" businesses. There are three or four companies in Florida alone that use this in their company name.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Flush View Post
                Just saying hello to everyone here---looks like a fun place to hang out and learn a little, laugh a little, and basically waste the day away!

I'm a plumbing contractor going on my eighth year in business and would not trade it for the world, even with all the headaches.

Hope to learn alot here and have some valuble input from time to time.
                welcome to the forum..

Comment

Working...
                X