X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used Duracable`s?

I looking in to trying something new on my K-7500. Duracable makes all the stuff for Roro Rooter and is also part of Roto Rooter. I called em today and they said they make cables that will work just fine in my Ridgid K-7500.

Their inner core is not a cable like Ridgid`s, it`s a Nylon String Core Does this really work???
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Re: Has anyone used Duracable`s?

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
    I looking in to trying something new on my K-7500. Duracable makes all the stuff for Roro Rooter and is also part of Roto Rooter. I called em today and they said they make cables that will work just fine in my Ridgid K-7500.

Their inner core is not a cable like Ridgid`s, it`s a Nylon String Core Does this really work???
    didn't you read some of my prior post about what i use

it's a duracable oil tempered cable. non inner core. it's been real good for me.

talk to "tammy smith" and let her know you heard about it from plumber rick in los angeles. make sure you spec. ridgid ends. i also like the spartan ends with the roll pin. a much more secure connector that will work on a ridgid end. just a tiny bit of filing will fit like a glove. also get the punch to fit the roll pin if you go this route.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Rick I use a 5/8 ridgid inner core cable 100' for my k-750 how does that compair to the duracable oil tempered non inner core 11/16 as far as handling is concerened ? Such as getting around bends and running into roots. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy View Post
        Rick I use a 5/8 ridgid inner core cable 100' for my k-750 how does that compair to the duracable oil tempered non inner core 11/16 as far as handling is concerened ? Such as getting around bends and running into roots. Thanks
        i would think you would be better with the 3/4'' cable on roots. as long as you're running into sanatary lines, 3/4'' is no problem with 3''-6'' lines. i always use a hollow flexiable leader when in a tight line. the 750 will hold 100' of 3/4'' no problem. until ridgid comes out with a better inner core, i won't use it all they need to do is return to the good stuff from 5- 6 years ago. i will bring a sample to give to josh in june.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X