Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

    Hi all ,

    I,m a novice on computers and web sites and so on ,and I would really enjoy participating in other plumbing / trade rooms as well as this one if there are any . Can any one help me out .Thanks

  • #2
    Re: Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

    Welcome to the forum apf. what can we help you with?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

      Originally posted by apf View Post
      Hi all ,

      I,m a novice on computers and web sites and so on ,and I would really enjoy participating in other plumbing / trade rooms as well as this one if there are any . Can any one help me out .Thanks
      OK OK SO I"M AN INFIDEL,BUT I WAS ONLY LOOKING,I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING

      Yes I have looked through them, Ridgid has consistently reasured me why it is the only forum I participate in.Sorry It would be very uncomfortable for me to post them,wierd but thats just me.

      OH-$#!/, sorry, Welcome,

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

        Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        OK OK SO I"M AN INFIDEL,BUT I WAS ONLY LOOKING,I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING

        Yes I have looked through them, Ridgid has consistently reasured me why it is the only forum I participate in.Sorry It would be very uncomfortable for me to post them,wierd but thats just me.

        OH-$#!/, sorry, Welcome,
        Thanks , glad to be here and I respect your decision not to name another sight - I enjoy sharing plumbing and gas info. with informed individuals so these are the areas I will be visiting

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

          Originally posted by Josh View Post
          Welcome to the forum apf. what can we help you with?

          I,m just finding my way around this sight and my computer for that matter .Good plumber , not so good on computers . I"m keeping my eyes out for the open discussion schedules and topics........personally I just equipped my company with mini-b/w see snake , but ,more challenging is the sr 20........purchased the same day . I"m looking for any operator tips ...... I have all my support mat. ie videos , literature etc. ,but actually being able to speak to people to find different ways to use the locator is a great asset
          Thank-you, Joseph Bessett

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

            Originally posted by apf View Post
            I,m just finding my way around this sight and my computer for that matter .Good plumber , not so good on computers . I"m keeping my eyes out for the open discussion schedules and topics........personally I just equipped my company with mini-b/w see snake , but ,more challenging is the sr 20........purchased the same day . I"m looking for any operator tips ...... I have all my support mat. ie videos , literature etc. ,but actually being able to speak to people to find different ways to use the locator is a great asset
            Thank-you, Joseph Bessett
            APF,

            Are you finding anything informative when you use this forums search option.

            Adam

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

              APF, if you are looking for info on your sr-20 post your questions in the utility locating forum. The product manager for the sr-20 is a regular on the forum and will be more than willing to help you out. Also... if you want opinions from other users I would think thats the best place to post a question.

              Later,

              Josh

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

                I will take advantage of that for sure , thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

                  I am, slowly but surely

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X