Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

Hi all ,

I,m a novice on computers and web sites and so on ,and I would really enjoy participating in other plumbing / trade rooms as well as this one if there are any . Can any one help me out .Thanks

Re: Hello , Lic. plumbing and gas contractor

Welcome to the forum apf. what can we help you with?

Comment

Originally posted by apf View Post
      Hi all ,

I,m a novice on computers and web sites and so on ,and I would really enjoy participating in other plumbing / trade rooms as well as this one if there are any . Can any one help me out .Thanks
      OK OK SO I"M AN INFIDEL,BUT I WAS ONLY LOOKING,I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING

Yes I have looked through them, Ridgid has consistently reasured me why it is the only forum I participate in.Sorry It would be very uncomfortable for me to post them,wierd but thats just me.

OH-$#!/, sorry, Welcome,

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        OK OK SO I"M AN INFIDEL,BUT I WAS ONLY LOOKING,I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING

Yes I have looked through them, Ridgid has consistently reasured me why it is the only forum I participate in.Sorry It would be very uncomfortable for me to post them,wierd but thats just me.

OH-$#!/, sorry, Welcome,
        Thanks , glad to be here and I respect your decision not to name another sight - I enjoy sharing plumbing and gas info. with informed individuals so these are the areas I will be visiting

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          Welcome to the forum apf. what can we help you with?

I,m just finding my way around this sight and my computer for that matter .Good plumber , not so good on computers . I"m keeping my eyes out for the open discussion schedules and topics........personally I just equipped my company with mini-b/w see snake , but ,more challenging is the sr 20........purchased the same day . I"m looking for any operator tips ...... I have all my support mat. ie videos , literature etc. ,but actually being able to speak to people to find different ways to use the locator is a great asset
          Thank-you, Joseph Bessett

Comment

Originally posted by apf View Post
            I,m just finding my way around this sight and my computer for that matter .Good plumber , not so good on computers . I"m keeping my eyes out for the open discussion schedules and topics........personally I just equipped my company with mini-b/w see snake , but ,more challenging is the sr 20........purchased the same day . I"m looking for any operator tips ...... I have all my support mat. ie videos , literature etc. ,but actually being able to speak to people to find different ways to use the locator is a great asset
            Thank-you, Joseph Bessett
            APF,

Are you finding anything informative when you use this forums search option.

Adam

Comment

APF, if you are looking for info on your sr-20 post your questions in the utility locating forum. The product manager for the sr-20 is a regular on the forum and will be more than willing to help you out. Also... if you want opinions from other users I would think thats the best place to post a question.

Later,

Josh

Comment

I will take advantage of that for sure , thanks

Comment

I am, slowly but surely

Comment

Working...
                  X