Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks josh

hi josh

fastplumber here. my new rigid calender came the other day it was made right at home in my shop. the shop is a little brighter now. i went to my local tool supplyer the tell them i got a free rigid calender from this site. i have bin bugging them for one for many years.
    i did go there to buy a new milwalkee hammer drill. they were so moved by the free calender, they gave me a free rigid hat with there logo on the back.
    this was a good week

thanks again

fastplumber out

Re: thanks josh

Originally posted by fastplumber View Post
    hi josh

fastplumber here. my new rigid calender came the other day it was made right at home in my shop. the shop is a little brighter now. i went to my local tool supplyer the tell them i got a free rigid calender from this site. i have bin bugging them for one for many years.
    i did go there to buy a new milwalkee hammer drill. they were so moved by the free calender, they gave me a free rigid hat with there logo on the back.
    this was a good week

thanks again

fastplumber out
    I'm trying to choke back the tears of joy as I write this.
    the dog

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
      I'm trying to choke back the tears of joy as I write this.
      Such a cruell, cruell world

Comment

Hay Plumbdog, Idon't like to see a dog cry so email me with your address and i'll mail you one. a suppler left some at my work and they followed me home. jeff

Comment

Mine still hasn't shown up. Hey Josh? Did it get turned back at the border?

Comment

Weasel, it should have arrived there by now. I am wondering if something happened though on the way. I had our secretary send them out and I am wondering if she may have forgotten to send it with all the stupid packaging info needed to go to CANADA. I found out about that first hand when we did the post your shop pics contest.

PM me your address again and we'll give it another try.

Josh

Comment

josh, i saw his ridgid calendar hanging inside the office of the canadian customs office when i was there last week

the envelope is a dead give away when it says

ridgid confidential to be opened by addressee only

try a regular manila envelope.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

hehe. It finally showed up.

Thanks again, Josh!! My wife immediately announced that it had no place in the house, so off to the garage it goes.

Comment

Working...
                X