X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Royal Flush

More and more I read or hear people upset with water saver toilets and clogging problems. Sure, guys like "AllClear" get more business but it's not working out for most people. What I have done out of frustration more than anything is to give my toilets The Royal Flush every night before bed time and also after anyone does a good #2. The Royal Flush is simply to fill up (2) five gallon pails with about four gallons of water each and quickly pour them into the toilet. I do this for every toilet at night starting with the top floor and farthest from the main line and working down to the basement.

No more clogging problems

I still want my old NON water saver toilets back, but they are long gone. Many people double or triple flush. How are we saving water?

D--n the &^%$# lawyers and their stupid laws. There are far better ways to save water like not washing your car twice a day or doing tiny loads of laundry. How about not taking such long showers?

Your comments please
    Last edited by Woussko; 05-10-2007, 11:20 PM.

Re: The Royal Flush

Go-Go Woussko,now the upper cut!!!

Comment

woussko, i think you're a little extreme

if your plumbing is properly piped and you do more than just $hit the rest of the fixtures will help carry the load to china.

i have lived in my house with american standard pressure flush toilets now for 15+ years and have never taken a plunger to the toilets or a snake to the line

if you have decent toilets and proper plumbing, you will be happy

if you have crappy toilets with $hitty plumbing, you will need the buckets, plunger and snake

if it works out here for myself, mrs. seat down, and all of my customers that i've purchased good toilets for, it better work for you

of course you being in insanity-ville, it might not be the toilet, it might be the user

save the water and address the real problem.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Rick

For now I have cut back to one pail per night flush. It's an old house with iron 4" pipe. The toilets are mixed. Soon all will be the TOTO G-Max. The other issue is that some members of the family demand the fluffy cotton toilet paper and you know what that does. I personally use Scott single ply 1000 sheet and don't have all the trouble. What really need to be done is to "Jack up the plumbing and change the house."

Wait: That's not it. Here it goes and this is for your car. You jack up the oil and filter and change the car. LOL

Rick, I bet you super pressurize your toilets too. When you flush, it's a big KaBoom flush. I have to say this for everyone. Things here are far different than in Cal. So much different most of you would never even think of paying us a visit. All of you from out west would not last a day. (That's not trying to put anyone down. We are just very different here.)
        Last edited by Woussko; 05-11-2007, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          Rick

Rick, I bet you super pressurize your toilets too. When you flush, it's a big KaBoom flush. I have to say this for everyone. Things here are far different than in Cal. So much different most of you would never even think of paying us a visit. All of you from out west would not last a day. (That's not trying to put anyone down. We are just very different here.)
          i've seen "deliverance".

i tend to go out of the country instead of in the country.

you know i'm out to save the world, 1 toilet at a time

rick.

next toilet check panama, memorial day weekend.

costa rica, november. still room on this 1.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Josh

Please kill this thread. I think I see where's it's going and you really don't want this to become an "R" rated forum. Thanks

Comment

I just want to say I agree with the original statement. I flush several times per job just to be on the safe side. This does not save water but it is a fact of life now I suppose...along with the additional "paperwork" I've found myself doing in the last couple of years due to diet or age or some other mystery.
              Maybe too much info, but if you can't talk about poo in a plumbing forum...
              A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

The first generation "water saver" toilets were awful.
                They have come a long way now. A decent new toilet can handle just about anything that comes out of either end of you.
                Woussko, if you still have problems tell your doctor.

Have him check your head too.

~Bill

Comment

or get a mini seesnake and check yourself
                  http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                    or get a mini seesnake and check yourself

uummm....OOOWWWW!!

Comment

My troubles will soon be history. Jetters were working today and soon all of my toilets will be TOTO G-Max or maybe I'll find a way to get some of Rick's custom designed and made Big KaBoom super pressurized toilets. I kind of liked my Royal Flush. It gave me a little exercise running around with the water pails.

I changing brand and type of toilet paper and big deal of some people don't like it. Unless it will flush away then it has no place in my plumbing system.
                      Last edited by Woussko; 05-11-2007, 08:53 PM.

Comment

here woussko, i fond this and thought of you right away;

http://users.aristotle.net/market/freep/new_images/dept%20head/insane.jpg
                        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC comes through

Comment

I have a Gerber pressure assisted toilet. Al bundy would love it. It has the sloan flushmate air tank in it. It fills w/ water and air. Awesome powerful flush!!!!!!!!!!!
                            You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Here's a review of it!!!!http://www.consumersearch.com/www/ho...ets/index.html
                              You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X