Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killing our industry

Hey fellow plumbers,

Take a moment and look what i have found.This makes me sick, research some of this license numbers,expired general enginering numbers?And they do plumbing?Insurance bonds numbers?And they do plumbing?
    feedback please...
    http://www.theflyer.com/search.aspx?...s&No=30&N=1090
    Last edited by westcoastplumber; 05-11-2007, 10:23 PM.
    sigpic

Robert

Re: killing our industry

Hey Robert , I don't see any difference between them and the guys which don't have a license that do sewer cleaning and once they're in the door do water heaters and everything else . Then there are those handy man services with justyenough knowledge of each trade to be a accident waiting to happen , very unethical people ............Joe

Comment

I would not worry, at the end of the day these are the type of guys who give my company more credability. I love cleaning up there mistakes. Besides the only people that call companys like that are the ones who want a deal or are just idiots. The majority of my customers are very savy and would never allow an unlicensed contractor to step into there home.
      THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

Based on the licence numbers you can see they are all trying to build clientell.Looks like they are all less than 3 years old.

Their still in diapers

Comment

a plumber should be like your doctor.

a plumber with a good reputation does not need to advertise.

i don't spend a dime on advertising. my buddy with 12 trucks does not spend a dime on advertising.

referrals are always the best form of advertising.

sure hope that you don't look in the yellow pages to find your doctor.

i find that the people that call me, want me. i don't have to give estimates. they already know my price is fair. it's worked for me ever since i was 12. back then i was doing sprinklers and drain cleaning. now 32 years later i still have some of the original customers that i had back then. some have moved on though

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X