Clear All

Re: DVW group 1

Originally posted by freddy View Post
    Hiring out work to crackheads, and rent a drunks,

ROFLMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
      my regular sub who won't travel to do this job If you are a GC, you probably Lost anybody to do your work because of your nit picking the tradesman worker to death. GC like you do not do anything any how. Call in 3 Plumbers and electric companys to get bids. Then You chop it down to bare bones, that the plumber is barely making any money. Then Mr GC slaps 40% to the price, and tells home owner thats the price. Then after plumber puts in the rough work in and ask for a draw guys like yourself have home owner pay GC and GC goes BYE BYE Plumber ends up liening the property.
      But your not a GC. Your probably one of these house flippers doing your own work. Hiring out work to crackheads, and rent a drunks, Buy a few how to do plumbing, and a code book, and maybe you might be able to aide you talented workers on how to run the drain. Happy Plumbing.
      Phew,that feels much better,Thanks Freddy

Tried to say that last night but just seamed too course,I spent many years watching one guy take advantage of everthing good in other people,only to turn around and eventually burn them.His trick was if he could get more out of you he would blow most of his smoke up your way then burn you the worst.A Supreme Darwinist

To Rick and Dog,I heard you,I know you were giving me signs,I just wanted to believe his bull$%!t and think I was helping someone in need

Never did have a good sniffer Rick,I've been working on it for a few years,I give the wrong people too much credit up front

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
        Gene I love you man but......... ummmm, your freaking me out here,please tell me that is not your avitar.And can someone who is more savy please TELL ME what it means!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

where is the "fat lady" when you need her

rick.
          Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

adam, 1 step at a time. you'll get there soon

it ain't over till

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
            Gene I love you man but......... ummmm, your freaking me out here,please tell me that is not your avitar.And can someone who is more savy please TELL ME what it means!!!!!!
            IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS. Its way past time for this thread to be over. Hence the fat lady. Thats a pic of Rosie O'donnell.
            I couldn't figure out how to post the pic so I just changed(don't worry, thats all I've changed) my avatar for a bit. Thanks Josh for filling me in on that.

oh yeah re:"gene i love you man". Keep your dirty hands off my bud light!!!
            (remember the old bud light commercials? )
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

When all else fails , find another forum. LMFAO

http://www.contractortalk.com/showthread.php?t=22464

Comment

on what you saved on a real licensed plumber, you should be able to buy matching cars.

problem is you made money, and the new owner has a house with plumbing that's comprable to an outhouse

you will need that car to get out of town fast, once the owner finds out what is behind the walls

i wouldn't go bragging about the job, you couldn't even get it right with all the help you asked for.

we all just got tired of it and felt it was a joke.

somebody pinch me

glad you're there and i'm here.

adam, you see what you started

next time listen to the dog, and plumber rick

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Re: DWV for dummies

Originally posted by gdavis62
                  Thanks to all you worthy contributors, but I'm bored with DWV now, so I'll just turn it over to my plumbing pro, and whether he gets it right or wrong, it's OK with me.

There are more challenging things to execute in this little package than a few hundred bucks worth of PVC parts.

It's just plumbing. Yawn.

BTW, the broker says he's got a likely buyer, and we've just finished the footings! An early sale, but we thought it would happen, 'cause it did for the two places on flanking lots. This one should net enough, when it wraps up in October, to pay for a new 911 Carrera 4.
                  Your an old retired man doing his own remodel, and got (still are, way over your head.)

My original comment stands: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nobody believes your development angle, nobody believes your contractor angle because you would have stated it on your profile.

You're a joke, and we see it.
                  the dog

Comment

Hey,I trusted and came up short,so I was manipulated,I may have been a little too eager too help the the wrong poster

Should have dropped it when he did not want to dig a little deeper to put in a functioning waste system.He was actually getting upset cause he had to dig more.Yeh,sure one of Freddie's Rent A Drunk plumbers is going to tell him what he wants to hear and,well we know the rest.

I hope it did not inconvienence anyone.I was kind of hoping people could see some of what we deal with every day in our field,even though most of the forum is allready aware of this.

I was also hoping this guy would turn out to be something different than what was obvious to so many others

Thanks for the patience

Adam

Comment

"...I hope it did not inconvienence anyone...."

Nope, I just sat back and enjoyed the show on this one. It was a good laugh. Gotta give Dog credit for sniffing this out early on.
                      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                        "...I hope it did not inconvenience anyone...."

Nope, I just sat back and enjoyed the show on this one. It was a good laugh. Gotta give Dog credit for sniffing this out early on.

bob, you were the smart one. you got to enjoy the show and not get insulted or questioned about abilities and knowledge.

well at least we all know who the pros are

gdavis is not 1

i might not have been the alpha dog, but i was running up in the front of the pack

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Can't we all just get along. There are several ways to run your drain, and ten different plumber, could come up with ten differnt ways, of running it. stick with the plan your plumber says is the right way, and you should be fine. Just for fun, take some pictures as it goes along, and watch us tear it apart for you It will be a great time for all. Keep smiling. Freddy

Comment

Originally posted by gdavis62
                            the idea of the in-the-washerbox Redi-Vent was silly, because, as he described it, a washerbox drain doesn't need a vent. Furthermore, he repeated the opinion that combos and long sweeps weren't "needed" in waste lines, that san-tees were fine laying on their sides
                            Too Funny

Comment

HEY! Why are you getting on me? All I said is it's time for this issue to die already. I never said anything to you or about you. This farce just seems to go on and on. Stop the humanity.
                              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

did your plumber explain why the washer box didn't need a vent? It's my understanding from the New York Code that all trap seals must be protected with a vent either to open air or by air admittance valve.

http://www2.iccsafe.org/states/new_y...g_frameset.htm
                                Brent

Comment

Working...
                                X