Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Too funny

Originally posted by gdavis62
    Here's a good idea for all you yo-yos (Plumberscrack, PlumberRick, drtyhands, Gene, Plumbdog10, Pipes, et al) that think of your wicked art as having secrets that cannot be divulged.

What is it that gives you guys your sh*tty attitudes? (I think I just stumbled across it.)

Since you're not doing anything else here other than throwing rocks at the DIYs and morons like me, why don't you take your respective acts on the road and get in peoples faces, for real.

Put on you sweatiest wife-beater, polish up those jailhouse tats on your arms, head on down to your local Home Depot, camp out in the plumbing aisle, and really get down with it. Get on 'em hard! Loudly call out all those lesser mortals there that are buying stuff in order to do it themselves, rather than hire a worthy like you.

After you've bored yourselves with that, and presuming you're still alive, take a trip up here to see me, I'll fix you up with some jobsite addresses so you can check in with my pro plumbers, see how they are doing, chew the fat. You can point out all their mistakes, do a little LMFAO, let 'em know how it's done in the big city. Drop a line first so we know you're coming.

I can't wait.
    WOW DID YOU PROVE THE GUYS TO BE DEAD ON.

You are a manipulative abusive little idiot,thanks for proving me wrong

Better luck on the next one.

You make me sick,What idiot says a washing machine doesn't a vent,all this energy and your still F-ed up.

Later B!%CH

Comment

Here's a good idea for all you yo-yos (Plumberscrack, PlumberRick, drtyhands, Gene, Plumbdog10, Pipes, et al) that think of your wicked art as having secrets that cannot be divulged.

What is it that gives you guys your sh*tty attitudes? (I think I just stumbled across it.)

Since you're not doing anything else here other than throwing rocks at the DIYs and morons like me, why don't you take your respective acts on the road and get in peoples faces, for real.

Put on you sweatiest wife-beater, polish up those jailhouse tats on your arms, head on down to your local Home Depot, camp out in the plumbing aisle, and really get down with it. Get on 'em hard! Loudly call out all those lesser mortals there that are buying stuff in order to do it themselves, rather than hire a worthy like you.

After you've bored yourselves with that, and presuming you're still alive, take a trip up here to see me, I'll fix you up with some jobsite addresses so you can check in with my pro plumbers, see how they are doing, chew the fat. You can point out all their mistakes, do a little LMFAO, let 'em know how it's done in the big city. Drop a line first so we know you're coming.

I can't wait.

So to sum up your post " You guys are big mean ol' poopy heads, snivel snivel"

Give it a rest pal, if nobody is giving you the answer you want , GO AWAY !!!!

Comment

"What is it that gives you guys your sh*tty attitudes? (I think I just stumbled across it.)"

Not exactly true, but close.

You were born with it. YOU'RE the reason.

"I'm simply telling you what I am getting from the only pro I can get."

Maybe, just maybe, he is the only one desperate enough to work for you. Everyone else knows what you are all about and doesn't want to be caught dead on one of your 'projects'.
        Last edited by Bob D.; 05-18-2007, 08:25 PM.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I knew I'd get a rise out of you, butthead.

"What idiot says a washing machine doesn't a vent,all this energy and your still F-ed up."

I told you, moron. It's the pro plumber I hired. The only one I can get to do the travel.

You and your buddies keep saying your mantra: "Go get a pro, stupid."

I'm simply telling you what I am getting from the only pro I can get.

But better yet, how 'bout those pros of ours, all of 'em, who would never use a combo in flatwise sewer joints even if it fell out of the sky?

If I manipulated you into a fit, it was purposeful.

That offer still stands. C'mon up here and tell all our local plumbers what dumbsh*ts they are. To save you gas from having to go jobsite to jobsite, I can set up a Friday nite meet at a local pub. Howzat sound? They're a friendly bunch, at least with me.

Tell you what. I'll do a little audience prep before you come in. Tell 'em you're some surfer dude from CA. Smoked too much ganja in ninth grade, dropped out, got into a little trouble, but straigtened out and became a plumber. That may soften them up, help 'em understand your attitude and rage.

What I've been trying to understand, and I ain't getting any help here, is how to get things done right, in a locale that has no knowledge of code, no inspection, no licensing, and few professional plumbers.

As Miles Davis said, when a reporter asked him if he was smoking too much weed, "Wuz wrong wid dat?"

Coming our way soon? Email a photo, so we can pick you up at the airport.
          Why do you waste other peoples time.Me go out there to babble.NO
          Get on a plane,come out here And I'll be done explaining to you in 2 hour's, Thats with a local inspector on my jobsite.We will go over everthing we've discussed and then some.You'll be home in less than 1 day. I'm sure Rick would like to join us.
          Neither of these fantasies will transpire.SOOO.
          Goodbye,gdavis62

Comment

Re: DVW group 1

Please do not feed the TROLLS.
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Could it be????

http://www.contractortalk.com/showthread.php?t=22464
              http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

As far as I am concerned, Mr. All Clear Sewer from Kansas, you are just another of the wise asses here that are doing me no good at all.

Check all the web references you want, and you'll find out that my state of New York has no licensing requirements, no certification method, nothing whatsoever to govern who is and who isn't a plumber here.

I thought I could turn to you pros here at the Ridgid forum and get some help, and all I got was grief.

Did you read the post here where I said that the only plumbing supply house we have, stocks no long sweeps, no combos, saying no one ever uses those things?

Two local plumbers here (pros, I would call them, because that is what they do, and they are listed in the phone book as plumbers) looked over my scheme. One said to be sure to roll those vent tees at least to 45. The other one said I don't need half the venting I've got, but that the main oughta be 4". That's all.

Now, what's it gonna take to get some help from you?
                Not trying to be discouraging, but the damage is done here. You would be better off seeking help from some place else.

I do hope that things turn out for you.

Regards,

Comment

Well well mr. gdavis62 Maybe you could get a copy of the International Plumbing Code and figure it out just a hint If the plumbers you have are pro`s they should already have a copy and should use it

Comment

good job dsavis62, glad to hear you had it checked over and got thumbs up.

Comment

I just read this entire post. Its got to be one of the best laughs I have had in a long time. Non the less good for you.
                      THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

I just hope your system doesn't leak with all that stuff on top of it. It doesn't sound like it was tested for water tightness since the inspection was done before being glued together.

Brent
                        Brent

Comment

Code Check, Plumbing book
                          You`v got to be kidding me???
                          you bought one of em off E-Bay....rotflmao To funny

you should have gotten a copy of the International Plumbing Code book from the ICC, not Code Check off E-Bay

Comment

It was just a guide reference, Yo-Yo. Don't treat me like a moron. I was building furnaces in steel mills before you were born, and there is a little something to know about getting one of them right.

We used the Plumbing Code of the State of New York as the definitive document, which Robbie the inspector brought with him. IRC, UPC, IRS, WDF, blah blah blah. It don't mean nothin if it ain't in NY's PC.
                            I guess Robbie forgot to tell you the New York Codes are based on the Internation Codes written by the ICC.

I hope you made sure your Code Check book was based on both the IPC and IRC and not the UPC. I was actually surprised anyone would recommend a Code Check book as they are so limited in information.

Comment

By the way I built furnaces as well and it is not Rocket Science

Comment

"We've never, never, seen a plumbing contractor sausage the ends and put a test on a DWV system here in these parts. Never."

That's probably because this house you're working on is the first to have indoor plumbing, everybody else is still using an outhouse. there's not much to test on them.

"...blah blah blah. It don't mean nothin if it ain't in NY's PC."

The IPC (w/amendments) is the NYS Plumbing Code.

"Don't treat me like a moron."

True, he should not be giving you credit for intelligence you don't have. You have shown us you are not up to the Moron level yet.
                                ---------------
                                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                                ---------------
                                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                                ---------
                                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                                ---------
                                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X