Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jet swet under live pressure

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    don't do it

they claim that they are rated for 60 psi.
    rick.
    told you so

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

There is a new product out that I invented that should solve your problem. It is the Cobra Tech PRT tool. You insert it into the pipe that much as you would a pipe plug. But this pressure relief tool comes with a bleeder nut. The advantage is that you can control the pressure in the line and you can adjust the bleeder nut to start leaking at 15 to 30 pounds. Or use the PRT Tool up to 65#. I invented this tool so that the user would be able to control the pressure in the line and release the pressure and pocket of hot water before removal of the tool. The tool is made for 1/2" to 4" lines and is US made. The other advantage is that you can use the same tool to test pressure and fill lines with air. for new construction as well as for repair work. If you google search the net for cobra tech tools you should find the web site.

Hope this helps.

David

Comment

Originally posted by castironman View Post
        There is a new product out that I invented that should solve your problem. It is the Cobra Tech PRT tool. You insert it into the pipe that much as you would a pipe plug. But this pressure relief tool comes with a bleeder nut. The advantage is that you can control the pressure in the line and you can adjust the bleeder nut to start leaking at 15 to 30 pounds. Or use the PRT Tool up to 65#. I invented this tool so that the user would be able to control the pressure in the line and release the pressure and pocket of hot water before removal of the tool. The tool is made for 1/2" to 4" lines and is US made. The other advantage is that you can use the same tool to test pressure and fill lines with air. for new construction as well as for repair work. If you google search the net for cobra tech tools you should find the web site.

Hope this helps.

David
        Very impressive set up and beautiful model to boot. Where is your product available and what is the pricing?

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

You can buy direct give me a call number on web site and can ship to you and I am working with Ferguson to start supplying and we are in there system for west coast.

Hope this helps.

David[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by castironman View Post
            You can buy direct give me a call number on web site and can ship to you and I am working with Ferguson to start supplying and we are in there system for west coast.

Hope this helps.

David
            [/quote]
            Guess I'm not getting one.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Strange, I clicked this thread to see who posted.
              Right at the top is PlumbDog...for a brief second I was thankful to see him back, that it was some kind of mistake, then I saw the date.

Comment

Working...
              X