• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mold waiver/release

Ha Ha Ha Ha
    THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

We have never had an issue of this type. Like Rick we speak with the customer, and have had the fortune of avoiding the one you now have.

Depending on health conditions black mold can aggrevate the body with direct exposure. The other side is that the body has been sustaining these buildups for a while...based on your post with exterior mold already showing and photographed. It's kind of like carbon monoxide in the way it builds up in the body, as I understand it.

Comment

Kevin, did you Necro a 3 year old thread

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
          No why? did I repeat someone else with an active brain or just enough knowledge to be dangerous? Not that I would expect one in a court, which is where this one is looking to head.
          Last edited by Kevin Jones; 06-23-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crappy days View Post
            Ha Ha Ha Ha
            Originally posted by Kevin Jones View Post
            We have never had an issue of this type. Like Rick we speak with the customer, and have had the fortune of avoiding the one you now have.

Depending on health conditions black mold can aggrevate the body with direct exposure. The other side is that the body has been sustaining these buildups for a while...based on your post with exterior mold already showing and photographed. It's kind of like carbon monoxide in the way it builds up in the body, as I understand it.
            Originally posted by OkieBill View Post

Originally posted by Kevin Jones View Post
            No why? did I repeat someone else with an active brain? Not that I would expect one in a court, which is where this one is looking to head.
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
            X