Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid quality

To Mr. Sylvan Tieger,
    Are you giving Ridgid's drain cleaning equipment a fair chance? If you buy the DIY model but use it in a professional setting, what do think will happen? I don't live in NY nor do I fully understand the cost of living there but with your prices; why not get the professional tool for the professional job? You seem to agree with me that Ridgid's quality has gone down but you must be impartial in your comparisions.

To Mr. Duck,
    Ridgid's tubing cutters are crap. That's right, that's what I said. Try lenox tubing cutters sometime. I gave my Ridgid tubing cutters to one of my customers.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

[quote=gear junkie;90392]To Mr. Sylvan Tieger,
      Are you giving Ridgid's drain cleaning equipment a fair chance? If you buy the DIY model but use it in a professional setting, what do think will happen? I don't live in NY nor do I fully understand the cost of living there but with your prices; why not get the professional tool for the professional job? You seem to agree with me that Ridgid's quality has gone down but you must be impartial in your comparisions.
      quote]

ben if tieger bought the top of line ridgid. such as the 3800 or 7500 machine he would have to double his prices and the customer would have to take out a second on their house

i can't imagine his complaint. he can throw away his tools after the job and still make money

maybe tieger is that monkey he spoke of

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I am very happy with the camera systems, locating equipment and the transmitter I have, I am also very happy with the tubing cutters, except for the new models they have with the ball instead of the clip they used to change the cutter wheel, I have changed mine over to the old style.

I am not familiar with the drain cleaning equipment yet, when I purchesed mine several years ago, ridgid was less then to be desired in that arena, I am sure they have worked on their drain cleaning equipment since then. From what I hear, they have
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
        X