Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Plumber Rick

Hey Rick

Congratulations on reaching the 2000 mark. When you reach 2500 all of us will have to somehow send you an award for all of your great posts on this forum. Maybe Josh can help.

Unlike me where 99.9% of what I post is totally worthless B.S. Rick posts good stuff that's great reading.

Re: Mighty Plumber Rick

agreed, he's one of the reasons i even hang here

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Yep me too. I come in here looking for some of his info every day. I`d say he`s an asset to the forum
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Keep up the great job Rick,you've taught me alot

ADAM

Comment

You guys only think he's great because you don't have to live with him and you get to switch him off when you get done

Mrs. Seat Down

thanks guys,

i really do enjoy sharing my experiences and also reading your experiences too.

i can't say every post is informative, but sometimes we need to have a laugh. (bring back lorax).

i can say that this forum is the only one i've ever participated in and it will stay that way. sorry guys

adam are you in for the game tomorrow? call me.

i feel that if it wasn't for the mix of guy and gals on this forum, i probably wouldn't be so eager to participate. so thanks to all. even the new flat rate guys too

thanks,

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

By the time you reach 3000 Woussko will have passed you!!!!!!!!!!!LOL Seriously though keep up the good posting!!!!!!!!!
            You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X