Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2007 Phcc Tradeshow

Mark commented: "Ansel Adam? Well I guess that’s OK. "

Mark, I meant that in a good way. Ansel Adams was a great American who did much to preserve the natural wonders of our country. He was also a great teacher and passed his craft on to hundreds of people. I don't necessarily agree with everything he believed in or fought for, but I still respect his right to do so and that in no way detracts from his splendid photography. You could be in worse company for sure.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
      Mark commented: "Ansel Adam? Well I guess that’s OK. "

Mark, I meant that in a good way.
      I know I was just messing with you. Didn't you noticed I changed my Avatar to an Ansel Adams type photo (except in color)? That is a picture of my 1,400 sq ft building in Utah being shadowed by Birthday Rock.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

So Rick... have you figured out how to download those pics yet. There were some great pics in your cam. Especially of us golfin. Let me know if you need to me to walk you through any of it.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          So Rick... have you figured out how to download those pics yet. There were some great pics in your cam. Especially of us golfin. Let me know if you need to me to walk you through any of it.

Josh
          josh, deja vou. just thinking about it as you posted. joey was suppose to help me

i managed to get the photos on the computer. when i try to get them on this site. the photos are too large. 1.2 to 1.67 mb. the camera was in hq. at 7.1 mega pixles.

how do i shrink these so they will load.

for 2 days joey has left me hanging

rick.
          how's my ring video doing
          phoebe it is

Comment

josh i picked up my new k60 tuesday, dropped off my propress and my thumb is still sore

how did you do with my cable concerns? what did the big man have to say?

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Rick if you want you can send me a few of the files via email... like 5 of em at a time and I will shrink em down and post them.

Still dont have the cable segments back in Elyria yet. Waiting for our display company to bring my boxes back.

Bummer about the finger. You should try cutting plastic tube next time instead of your finger ;-)

Josh

Comment

josh, i'm glad i'm a better plumber than a computer geek

it's telling me to change my email default to outlook express.

i guess maybe i will install the camera software and see if it will do the job.

i just hate to have to give into joey's offer of help. don't tell her that i left a message for her brother. he's my go to geek

hope she doesn't read this or i'll be in the dog house with baxter and malibu

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Josh, I will post the photos over the weekend.

Rick kept waking me up to do it or as I was out the door asked me to do it.

One day Rick will learn that my brothers ALWAYS tattle on him.

Joey

Comment

1 of 2 photo attachments from Josh's visit to Los Angeles
                    Attached Files
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

Dude! Josh, you have skinny robert legs thanks mrs seat down for loading the pics any restaurant pics?
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

photos 2 of 2

Robert you posted as I was trying to make the photos smaller so they would be accepted.
                        Attached Files
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Nice pics rick.. a tad blurry.. maybe its from the 5 ft fall your cam took ;-) I got to go golfing twice this weekend. I love it when golfing guests are staying in town and I have to entertain them. Thanks for posting the pics rick... I needed to show my wife the squirrel pics.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            Good thing you had your camera ready, Rick. Just the other day I was telling a friend of mine that I miss seeing pictures of squirrels. They're so rare. Is it all right if I use it as a wallpaper?
                            the dog

Comment

dog, if you ever come out to play with us, you will see plenty of squirrels. in fact this particular squirrel hangs out at the same hole and loves to tear into the bags to get food. i just feed them so they don't get into mine.

we have plenty of squirrels here at the house too. my dogs ignore them, but go after the possums at night.

of course you can use the pictures for your wallpaper.

i just thought you would like my shoe photo better

glad to see you're up and running

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Josh, what do you mean thanks Rick? You are just lucky he married someone able and willing to do his dirty work

Dog, It's funny because the topic of an over-abundance of squirrels came up today. Santa Monica has so many squirrels that the city is starting to gather them and inject them with birth control before releasing them again.

Mrs. Seat Down
                                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                                X