2007 Phcc Tradeshow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Phcc Tradeshow

To all the great tradespeople of this forum that I had the pleasure of meeting today. THANK YOU! Adam, thanks for the drink (you shouldn't have), I owe you one Mark, thanks for lunch I treat next year (or sooner) I enjoyed all the conversation and knowledge that was flying around. You are all great and I am lucky to be a part of a winning team. Josh, you rock! keep up the good work, this site is very much appreciated. Rick, you look younger then on the shoes. Pleasure to meet you The show was great, can't wait till next year
    sigpic

Robert

Re: 2007 Phcc Tradeshow

Westcoast,
    The pleasure was all mine.I wanted you to be as comfortable as possible.Even though I don't drink anymore(probably becuase I've consumed and gotten in trouble with more alchohol than everyone in our group today put together,if you're gonna be a bear be a GRIZZLY) I still like to see people enjoy themselves.

You have raised my interest Robert,you are the next generation to carry the torch to represent the honest and caring plumbers.The most impressive character quality that makes me smile is a passion for quality plumbing installation that no one can see once they cover the walls or cannot see below the floor.You give the impression you can be trusted.I've met many people who try to do this but just don't have the ability to do this as quickly as you.Did you notice how often the subject of plumbing morals was discussed.We don't like to cheat(not in plumbing anyway,I highly suggest you keep an eye on me in a competative atmosphere)

You are lucky to have this network available to you,actually it is not luck you brought yourself to the group,which is a very smart and priceless decission.

It was very nice to meet and your significant other,she is sharp and focussed,your parents did warn you about playing with knives didn't they.

If there is anything you need...........................1-800-CALL-RICK
    NAH,you know to give me a ring

ADAM

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Westcoast,
      The pleasure was all mine.I wanted you to be as comfortable as possible.Even though I don't drink anymore(probably becuase I've consumed and gotten in trouble with more alchohol than everyone in our group today put together,if you're gonna be a bear be a GRIZZLY) I still like to see people enjoy themselves.

You have raised my interest Robert,you are the next generation to carry the torch to represent the honest and caring plumbers.The most impressive character quality that makes me smile is a passion for quality plumbing installation that no one can see once they cover the walls or cannot see below the floor.You give the impression you can be trusted.I've met many people who try to do this but just don't have the ability to do this as quickly as you.Did you notice how often the subject of plumbing morals was discussed.We don't like to cheat(not in plumbing anyway,I highly suggest you keep an eye on me in a competative atmosphere)

You are lucky to have this network available to you,actually it is not luck you brought yourself to the group,which is a very smart and priceless decission.

It was very nice to meet and your significant other,she is sharp and focussed,your parents did warn you about playing with knives didn't they.

ADAM
      HAHAHAHA, Adam, you crack me up I will send you a link (through a private message) once I get a group of pictures toghether, we can compare notes Glad you made it back to the country safely......WC (toilet) says nice meeting you!
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        Westcoast,

ADAM
        hey adam,
        i just sent you the link of picts in your private msg
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

I had met Rick last year at the show but it was nice to see him again this year and meet the rest of you. Let’s make sure we do not wait until next year to do this again. Josh thank you for providing the place which brought us all together.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

to all the gang that came out, mark, adam, robert, josh, and even my buddy steve and company, thanks.

what a pleasure it was to meet all of the new guys and put a face to go along with these post. also to my wife, joey/ mrs seat down and roberts wife for putting up with the boys on our day of play.

even my friend steve, who only knows of you guys through my stories was very impressed when he had the opportunity to finally meet up with you.

and to josh for making it possible for total strangers to have a place to share plumbing and real live everyday experiences with each other.

too bad the rest of the forum members don't live closer. i'm sure i could say nice things about the rest of the gang too.

and a real big thank you to mark for financing the entire lunch bill.

thank you all for a day to look forward too again.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

This'll be my only post tonight cause I want to finish watching my Cavaliers get wooped up on tonight .

It was awesome meeting all of you. You all exceeded my expectations which were high to start out with. Thanks for picking me up from LAX and dragging me around for the day Rick and Joey, you 2 really made me feel at home in CA. It was nice meeting Steve too. You need to pull him in here to post every once in a while. Mark thank you so much for lunch. That was a big table of hungry plumbers to pick up the tab for. Really interesting to hear about your line of work too. Adam, thanks for the shirt and for playing golf with us even though your not all that fond of the sport. I am really glad I got to meet you. It really was encouraging to talk to all of you and see how much pride and integrity you practice. Rob, you are off to a great start both in your profession and personal life, really good to meet you.

Meeting you all face to face will forever change the way I view you guys on the forum. Absolutely a quality experience and I have the utmost of respect for you guys.

Hope I can make it back next year, we may pick up another handful of west coasters in the next year.

Later,

Josh

Comment

Here it is. the group shot. Rick will have to figure out how to download pics for the rest of the shots we go.

Comment

None of you look like the picture I had in my head but still a good looking group there.

Comment

Hey PCrack, did you check out all the toys that everyone got?

Might be worth a plane ticket next year. or there is a PHCC show in San Diego in October I think.
                    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

How much difference in price is there buying at a trade show vs usual distributer?
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                        How much difference in price is there buying at a trade show vs usual distributer?
                        Ya mean they had to pay for those toys? I thought RIDGID gave them to the gang. I bet you guys looked good out on the course in your RIDGID Golf Shirts.

Now I've started something.

Josh, you are taller than I pictured you, and you DO look like Dolph a bit.

Mark, you remind me of several photos I have seen of Ansel Adams in his younger years when he was exploring and photographing all over Yosemite in the 50s and 60s.
                        "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                          Mark, you remind me of several photos I have seen of Ansel Adams in his younger years when he was exploring and photographing all over Yosemite in the 50s and 60s.
                          Ansel Adam?

Well I guess that’s OK. My favorite rivers to whitewater raft are in Northern Yosemite and I ride my motorcycle up into Southern Yosemite when ever I get the chance. The funny part is someone else contacted me via PM today to say I looked like Santa in the photos. Believe it or not I played Santa for about 20-years and only recently gave it up.

Mark

BTW: Earlier today my daughter came over and I was going to show her the picture from the PHCC Show. As I was surfing through posts she saw Josh’s Avatar and she said “Hey that guy looks just like Ryan Seacrest”. Maybe Robert is on to something after all.

Comment

Here is a picture from when I played Santa. The little girl on my right leg was my 5-year old daughter and the one on my left was my 4-year old daughter. Neither of them had a clue it was me.

Not to age myself but the 5-year old will be 30 this year and she is the one who made the comment about Ryan's I mean Josh's Avatar.

Mark
                            Attached Files

Comment

actually i didn't leave the ridgid booth empty handed

i picked up a new k-60 complete and a spool of k-50 cable.

nice show up gift josh

by the way, my thumb is still sore that's one sharp pvc cutter

off to j.m.mckinney tomorrow to pick up my new gifts

thanks again josh and ridgid

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X