Who started Ridgid in So Cal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who started Ridgid in So Cal?

You do not need to be a member but you do need to be in the Trades. Many of the Exhibitors will offer Show Specials including specials on Trucks.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Sure i will set it up. We can play Frisbee golf instead of regular golf(it will be great for the stoner's that come as they will fit right in with with the majority of the people on the course). Besides there is nothing like yelling at the bums to get out of the way for birdie. After golf we can go to an early dinner at lips.
      http://www.morleyfield.com/course/morley.htm
      http://www.lipsshow.biz/

If you guys are serious let me know.
      Last edited by Crappy days; 06-10-2007, 03:50 PM.
      THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

The lips show WTF??

Socal also has phcc apprentice schools. My father graduated there in L.A. back in the 70's

I wish we had good schools here in Washington State

Anyone familiar with Daisy Plumbing in Cali? Are they still around in laguna and stanton I believe?

Comment

What, I thought everyone liked drag queens.

Comment

Originally posted by Crappy days View Post
            Sure i will set it up. We can play Frisbee golf instead of regular golf(it will be great for the stoner's that come as they will fit right in with with the majority of the people on the course). Besides there is nothing like yelling at the bums to get out of the way for birdie. After golf we can go to an early dinner at lips.
            http://www.morleyfield.com/course/morley.htm
            http://www.lipsshow.biz/

If you guys are serious let me know.
            I want to party with you Crappy! Can we get V.I.P. seating at Lips?

Do I have to bring my own disc for Frolf? What are the rules?

Comment

Drag??? that's a drag show? OMG I'm out!

Comment

Plumbers Crack, come on If your post picture is at all accurate I'm sure all the drag queens will love ya.

Comment

That's EXACTLY what I'm afraid of!

Comment

Plumbers Crack, come on If your post picture is at all accurate I'm sure all the drag queens will love ya.
                    hey crappy,
                    were you at the trade show yesterday?think i saw you van
                    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Thanks ToUtahNow
                      Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

No, I have been in Utah since Saturday. I thought I would not be able to chat on the forum. The house we are staying in on Bear lake has Internet service. The truck you saw probably is another guy that has my same name. That is another thing you should do soon. Go to your county recorders office and file your fictitious name permit. My business name no one else can use in my area of San Diego. If I was to start doing business further north , I might have to file for a new name.

Comment

No, I have been in Utah since Saturday. I thought I would not be able to chat on the forum. The house we are staying in on Bear lake has Internet service. The truck you saw probably is another guy that has my same name. That is another thing you should do soon. Go to your county recorders office and file your fictitious name permit. My business name no one else can use in my area of San Diego. If I was to start doing business further north , I might have to file for a new name.
                          thanks crappy,
                          i already did that before i got scheduled for my exam.
                          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Crappy, you're a sick, sick man. I'll stick w/ pcrack's offer of possum huntin. Mark, thanks for the heads up on the trucks but I found the one I want and I'm going to lease it. I hear this is the best way to go. Any thoughts, opinions?
                            Attached Files
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

PLumbersCrack, If you look at the link I think you will find more than I can tell you about Frisbee golf. The rules are similar to golf. I use to play from time to time and can say it is actually pretty fun for an inexpensive outing. Its a great time for young kids and so forth. As long as you do not mind a bunch of pot heads . You usually end up running into at least one hippie every game. As far as Lips goes I have never been. My wife has suggested we go with a few other couples for a good laugh.

Can someone tell me how to include other post with my own. You now with the Grey background.

Comment

It is best to talk with your tax guy as every one needs different right offs. I have leased and purchased trucks. I find with the lease options the dealers always try to hide additional fees so watch out for that. There is also a balloon payment at the end of most leases, so make sure you read all of the fine print. One thing about a lease is the dealer can roll in the stock. This way you can fully stock the truck without any upfront out of pocket expenses other than your down payment. Depending on you're business structure this can be helpful. Although I would pay it off right as soon as you can ,unless the tax guy says differently.
                                Last edited by Crappy days; 06-10-2007, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X