Where ya at PlumbDog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where ya at PlumbDog

I havent seen the dog in a while. Hope he finds his way back home.

Dog, I was looking forward to meeting you at PHCC. Did you even make it to the show? Did I talk to you without even knowing it

Josh

Re: Where ya at PlumbDog

I wonder if that's what I hit with my truck the other night Oh Well
    More $$ for this flat rate pricer

Comment

I private message dog last week. He has allot of stuff going in right know. I would not worry as he sounded fine. I am sure he will return to posting regularly soon enough.
      THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

time to install a chip in the back of his shoulder. maybe a gps too.

i didn't see him either. i figured he would be across from the ridgid booth with the laker girls

dog, come out and play

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I though he had the barcode tattoo behind the ear?
          Should be easy to spot if he shows up at the pound.

Do we need to put up a reward. Rick, maybe you could get Joey to print
          up some signs and you could hand them out. Put one at the supply house too.
          Last edited by Bob D.; 06-15-2007, 05:55 PM.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

sounds good bob. problem is the only photo we have of dog is his avatar and that looks like my boxer, baxter. i use to have tyson, but tyson died 5 years ago.

i bet you we could put up a reward for dog and he'll come home.

maybe a ridgid hat or shirt

while we're at it we could look for "plumber". he's been missing for a couple of years now.

even our canadian plumbers are not coming home often enough. maybe josh needs to pay them a visit. a round of golf should fix things right up.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I'm still around. I've had some family illnesses and a demanding project. I noticed that my posts were becoming confused at best, which is below my personal standards. So, I slacked off on responses.

I have posted a few times, and when I get my **** together I will post much more frequently.

Thank you for anyone with concerns, even Rick.
              the dog

Comment

Good to here from you dog,

Look forward to seeing more of your posts when things get better.

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
                  I'm still around. I've had some family illnesses and a demanding project. I noticed that my posts were becoming confused at best, which is below my personal standards. So, I slacked off on responses.

I have posted a few times, and when I get my **** together I will post much more frequently.

Thank you for anyone with concerns, even Rick.

Things will get better Dog, miss your personality Look forward to reading your post again soon
                  sigpic

Robert

Comment

Dog, I need you back. You and I are the only ones to give Rick a hard time

Everyone else thinks he's Mr. Wonderful

Mrs. Seat Down
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                    X