Just letting off a little steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just letting off a little steam

I use sight, I use sound, I use smell, I use "a feel for", I use intuition....I am not afraid.....I am efficient.....I am thorough......I don't compromise.....I study those with more experience than me, cuss and discuss with those of the same caliber as me, and gingerly train and restrain those new to the game.......My truck is geared for my style of work.......My equipment stays in excellent shape(for what it goes thru).........My tools are always accounted for.........My customers are my drive, what I do for them is my desire......I strive to do things better than the day before.......I try and try to do things in a new way, current with the times, only to find myself doing things like my father did, at the same time hoping I'll be as successful in business and life as he is, knowing I'm only half the man as he.......I must have a clear mind when I lay my head down at night, and I can't get caught up in any get rich quick schemes as some good company owners have in the past........I must be patient but aggressive, persevering but never complacent........I learn everyday and must continue learning, the business end and the technical end........I'll diligently work for referrels, word of mouth business, and regulars more than anything.......I choose to grow my business my way.......I'm a small business owner that can't get enough........I am a drain cleaner!

Re: Just letting off a little steam

we speak the same gospel

work hard, play hard, keep it honest

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by draintech1 View Post
        I use sight, I use sound, I use smell, I use "a feel for", I use intuition....I am not afraid.....I am efficient.....I am thorough......I don't compromise.....I study those with more experience than me, cuss and discuss with those of the same caliber as me, and gingerly train and restrain those new to the game.......My truck is geared for my style of work.......My equipment stays in excellent shape(for what it goes thru).........My tools are always accounted for.........My customers are my drive, what I do for them is my desire......I strive to do things better than the day before.......I try and try to do things in a new way, current with the times, only to find myself doing things like my father did, at the same time hoping I'll be as successful in business and life as he is, knowing I'm only half the man as he.......I must have a clear mind when I lay my head down at night, and I can't get caught up in any get rich quick schemes as some good company owners have in the past........I must be patient but aggressive, persevering but never complacent........I learn everyday and must continue learning, the business end and the technical end........I'll diligently work for referrels, word of mouth business, and regulars more than anything.......I choose to grow my business my way.......I'm a small business owner that can't get enough........I am a drain cleaner!
        Couldn't help myself - you just left me "speechless".

Mick

Comment

Wow! That was really good.

I feel 100% same but in a different field of trade.

I could never say it right, like you just did. I hope you would let me use some of it, since it was well worded.

The whole thing would be a great advertisement slogan, thats for damn sure.
          Last edited by garager; 06-23-2007, 01:41 PM.
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Dude, that was really well said, your very articulant we have many things in common, EXCEPT FOR THE ARTICULATION PART
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

Dude,

I mean this in the most heterosexual way possible....I LOVE YOU, MAN!

Comment

I'm also speechless... in a great wow... great write up man.
                Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Working...
                X