Need a little help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little help!

I need some advice if anyone can offer it. I am closing up shop and need to sell several Ridgid freeze machines and Pro press's. I tried listing them on E-bay with no luck. Is there a place for contractors to buy/sell used items?
    Any help would be much appreciated!

Re: Need a little help!

Originally posted by ol' Pop View Post
    I need some advice if anyone can offer it. I am closing up shop and need to sell several Ridgid freeze machines and Pro press's. I tried listing them on E-bay with no luck. Is there a place for contractors to buy/sell used items?
    Plumber Rick will buy all of them you have
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

i never saw them

send me a p.m. and i'll see what you have. thanks.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by ol' Pop View Post
        Hi,

Private message me and let me know what you have
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Hey!, I want in on this action too!.

~Bill

Comment

No offense to ol'Pop but I would be weary as this is a new member with no history of sales or ratings like Ebay.
            THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

I'm in the bidding as well,send us some more info please.

Comment

No offense taken. I do realize I'm a newbie but I did'nt come here looking to sell...just looking for advice. I'm retiring and my wife and I are moving. I need to sell what I have. I've been on a job changing out water meters for the last 2 years which is why I have the freeze machines & pro presses.
                Ferguson here in Tulsa is looking for buyers for me & has sold one of them. I just didn't know where to list them for sale.
                So, since I don't want to offend any of the "regulars", anyone with info. can private email me.
                Thanks for your time guys.

Comment

if you want to move them fast go to a pawn shop. E-bay would be your best bet, if you let the market determine the price for you. My guess is you want closer to what they cost you. I have tools that I would like to move to, but not ready to give them away for pennys on the dollar. But if your not going to need them, your just paying to store them.

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
                    if you want to move them fast go to a pawn shop. E-bay would be your best bet, if you let the market determine the price for you. My guess is you want closer to what they cost you. I have tools that I would like to move to, but not ready to give them away for pennys on the dollar. But if your not going to need them, your just paying to store them.

Thanks Freddy, I can't stomach the pawn shop idea, man that would make my heart stop to sell them at pawn shop prices! Like you, I'm not looking for a profit, but can't give them away either. We had several watchers on ebay but no bidders. The only thing sold at that time was crimp tools. They just watched the freeze machine, I even relisted it with the same results. I may try it again later though. As long as we have our place here, storage isn't a problem, just stick them in the back of the shop. I'm thinking about looking for a contractors auction to try to move some stuff. That might work if I can find one within a reasonable distance.

Comment

Working...
                    X