Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want your all's hardest criticism...(Pictures)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want your all's hardest criticism...(Pictures)

Aaron, Just take the opinions on this forum for what they are. If you can use the info great, if not forget about it. There's a lot of hot air on this forum as you can see. Any time you put up a picture, and ask for a opinion, it going to be trashed by this group. Now I know I may get jumped on by all the so called master plumbers, that its more than opinion, it's years of experance. Blah blah blah ... It's glue and pipe. Kinda like building model air planes. keep on doing what your doing, Don't let these people bring you down. Get your GED and any other things that will help you in the field you choose to follow.

Comment

Aaron,
      you are the new kid on the crew. You get ripped for everything, that's the way it's been since the first pilgrim plumber landed at Plymouth Rock and started ripping on Squanto's outhose. I was a 32 year old first year apprentice. My plumbing shop employer went out of business and I got sent to a job as a fitter. My new name was "RD," short for Running Dummy. I got ripped daily because I was: old, from a different local, and worst of all, my union card said plumber. To paraphrase Krusty the Klown, I rip because I love.

Comment

dude I was working at 16 and not smoking POT, drinking beer but no smoking pot! I went to work for a union plumbing outfit. I didn't last long as I didn't finish school because I was to cocky and knew more then anyone. The union plumber use to treat me like (well you know) I was 16 and could run any tractor ever built and install anything any plumber could but my being cocky and not finishing high school killed it for me. I could give you my life story but the server would go down after that post. Lets just say I never gave up on plumbing but went in to building custom cars. I made a ton of money but got bored and look where I`m at again. Hey Now, I`m the owner and I work punks like I use to be, but I respect em for people not disrespect em like I was. Some of em work out and some of em dont. i now live in a big *** house and have many play toys only people dream about having. I`ll show you some time if you`d like. Anyway, my point is you will have to learn what I learned. Always ask, never take it to heart, do your best and always make sure you learn something new every day! Never bite the helping hand and never talk crap on any one as it will always come back 10 times even if you were right. I always say "well, I don't know" when people talk down on other people in business. You, young man, have a long road a head of you and I bet it pissed you off me calling you a young man but it`s true.
        Always ask and always learn! the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
        X