X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well construction

Hi ya guys have to make a new surface well, using 7 segments of ciment pipe, 36 x 30 inches , the bottom one being porous.
    I have dug a hole 56 inches in diameter, and am now 72 inches deep.In about another 30 inches should start to have water. I have sent a pic of the job , shot from the roof, when it was at 4 feet deep.
    When we hit the water line we will drop down 3 sections of pipe, I will tie the pipe from the inside with chains to tie them togher so as to be sure they slowly drop down together as I dig out the sand from the bottom, inside the stacked pipes. there will be a total of 7 sections and the cover.
    §m€llŸ™

Re: well construction

Great pic, I could look at that all day

Comment

sorry I think my pic is too big
      will get another.
      §m€llŸ™

Comment

Ok, heres his well, look deep into it, then eventually you'll get dizzy.
        Attached Files
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

ok ok very funny
          well the well is now 98 inches deep and we have a bit of water, so will order the pipe, on tuesday and drop them in on delivery.
          §m€llŸ™

Comment

I'm sitting on five holes in Utah right now which are about 20' deep a piece. Three are dry and two have about four feet of water in them. I've been watching them to see if their water level changes with the level of my creek. I'm headed up there tomorrow to see if I'm going to bury them or develope them.

If anyone has any skeletons in their closet they need to take care of PM me.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              I'm sitting on five holes in Utah right now which are about 20' deep a piece. Three are dry and two have about four feet of water in them. I've been watching them to see if their water level changes with the level of my creek. I'm headed up there tomorrow to see if I'm going to bury them or develope them.

If anyone has any skeletons in their closet they need to take care of PM me.

Mark
              How did you find out so fast,I didn't do anything!!!
              It was all her fault........She said she wanted me to see her tattoo,MY EYES WERE CLOSED THE WHOLE TIME.....................I SWEAR

Comment

ya well we have 5 pipe 36 x 30 standing in the hole, ther will be one more section on top of that one plus the cap . we are now in 50 inches of water so when we dig , we have to pomp out the water first. the water comes in a a slow pace since the sand is very fine, this makes it very difficult to dig down further (50 inches more is required ). so monday we will call on the survices of a waste vacuum truck, to siphon out the last 50 inches.

let ya know how it goes.
                §m€llŸ™

Comment

Working...
                X