http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVw2kT3zsQQ
    sigpic

Robert

Re: little plumber

glad to see you fixed your first leak on your own
    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!And they say duct tape fixes everything!!!!!!!!!
      You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

robert, after thorouly analizing the video 3 times. i've determined it's bogus

at first, it started off with 3 abs vent 90's. then it paned out to a long riser. and finally it was 3- 1/4 bends.

you know dog is going to bark and bite on this one

now that we know your trade, you're going to have to be a little more watchful

plumber rick, video police
        phoebe it is

Comment

Joey, does Rick have plumber withdrawl syptoms when you guys go on vacation? He's definently a man who takes his work seriously.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ben, there are a lot of times when I send Rick on vacation and I stay home. That is my real vacation

The funny thing is on our first date after dinner we went to a local mall to walk around a little and get dessert.

I did not know where the bathroom was. Rick looked up at the exposed pipes and told me which corner to go to. Six 1/2 years ago it was impressive. Today, it is just annoying

He does love his work though

Joey
            phoebe it is

Comment

I think the whole thing was made digitally. The video of the baby is real, but it is dubbed in to (or layered on top of) the digitally generated video and what appears to be the resized background photo to make the baby appear larger than life.
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Good Eye Rick, You Have Got To Be Bored, Joey, Give Rick Something To Do:d:d
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                X