Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gas sniffers/ analyzers

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
    NOPE, I DON'T DEAL WITH COMBUSTION ANALYZERS, IF YOU FOUND A DIGITAL MANOMETER FOR 200.00, BUY IT
    You don't do boilers?
    Also...whats "C-36"?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
      You don't do boilers?
      Also...whats "C-36"?

c-36 is the classification, c is specialty, 36 is plumbing, a b license is a general contractor and a "a" is a engineer. naw, I don't, I have replaced a 1 and worked on a couple, Raypak, and Slanfin, but few and far between, nothing serious, nothing regular, we have boiler companies here that specialize in it.
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

You don't do boilers?
        Also...whats "C-36"?
        We don't really have residential boilers here so I might do minor stuff up to 20hp but that's where I stop. However, both my brothers and one of my son-in-laws work on really big boilers. Chances are the boilers they work on are much bigger than anything anyone here works on.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
          c-36 is the classification, c is specialty, 36 is plumbing, a b license is a general contractor and a "a" is a engineer. naw, I don't, I have replaced a 1 and worked on a couple, Raypak, and Slanfin, but few and far between, nothing serious, nothing regular, we have boiler companies here that specialize in it.
          This is weird, of course I'm northeast so it gets cold here.
          Boilers are a large part of a plumbers income here.
          On a seperate note, I saw a whole thread on snake machines, most plumbers shy away from drain cleaning here...seperate companies do that type work, though a few plumbers do.

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          We don't really have residential boilers here so I might do minor stuff up to 20hp but that's where I stop. However, both my brothers and one of my son-in-laws work on really big boilers. Chances are the boilers they work on are much bigger than anything anyone here works on.

Mark
          You might be talkin' Cleaver Brooks.

Comment

You might be talkin' Cleaver Brooks.
            Think Cleaver Brooks on steriods times 100 and your there. They are all steam plant operators for LADWP.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Well , I have looked up some of the brand names you've given out and that was perfect , just the site I was looking for . Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X