Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logo , I'd like your input

[/IMG]

Re: New Logo , I'd like your input

Very nice. Very clean, everything looks new Love the lettering, not overdone, clean look. break in them new tools
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Just an opinion... Graphics catch my eye on vehicles. Words are sometimes easy to gloss over. Maybe some fittings and or pipe in addition to your text to let people know at a glance what you do.

Just what catches my eye when driving.

Josh

Comment

Thank-you guys ,I was trying to stay with the "perfect fit " theme by using the plumbers level , and I know the plumbers level end vials are both plumb sites [ vertical ] but I threw in the 45 on the end for layperson recognition . The level I hand drew was awesome but the graphics people couldn"t feasibly re-produce it .

Comment

I have the same shelving package in my van. Keep an eye on the bolts that hold them to the wall, they come lose and the brackets start chirping like a bird then the bolts fall out. It drives me NUTS.
          Did the box between the seats come with the van?
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I also own a sign shop so I could go on for ever on what needs to be done but I`m not

Now as far as the inside goes, Do you or have you ever gotten a job yet??? I mean shoot man, that is one clean van Looks nice, Wish I could keep things in line like that
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Looks good, especially like 'honesty, quality, integrity'. I must admit that I did not see the graphics as a level until you told me what it was. To me it looked like a plaque held on with slot screws, thought the two horizontal screws looked smart as separators for the phone number but wondered why the two end 'screws' were oriented differently
              Last edited by wbrooks; 07-12-2007, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wbrooks View Post
                Looks good, especially like 'honesty, quality, integrity'. I must admit that I did not see the graphics as a level until you told me what it was. To me it looked like a plaque held on with slot screws, thought the two horizontal screws looked smart as separators for the phone number but wondered why the two end 'screws' were oriented differently
                I thought exactly the same thing

Was funny to read word for word what i thought...

Nice van APF, good luck with it
                Cheers! - Jim
                -------------
                All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

It looks great, though you spelled plumming wrong. (yes, that was a joke)
                  Very straightforward - gets the message across plain and simple.
                  All too often we see trucks/vans on the highway that arouse our attention, but don't offer a clue about what they are, what they stand for.

Comment

A Perfect Fit? ==== APF...now I get it

If I saw it on the road I might think you were a tailor.

I didn't recognize the graphic as a level either

I do like they way you kept it simple. Many plumbing trucks have too much info on them and look like a alphabet accident
                    Last edited by plumberscrack; 07-12-2007, 08:26 PM.

Comment

If I didn't have such a problem with my middle finger, I'd put graphics on my van also.

Comment

Originally posted by TomSV650 View Post
                        If I didn't have such a problem with my middle finger, I'd put graphics on my van also.
                        Laughing like an idiot here...good one!

Comment

Originally posted by apf View Post
                          Thank-you guys ,I was trying to stay with the "perfect fit " theme by using the plumbers level , and I know the plumbers level end vials are both plumb sites [ vertical ] but I threw in the 45 on the end for layperson recognition . The level I hand drew was awesome but the graphics people couldn"t feasibly re-produce it .

Sorry to teel you but for me the level graphic didn't work. I had looked at the photos before I got to this later post by you and it never dawned on me that it was a level. Maybe I'm not the brightest buld in the box but if I didn't pick up on it standing still I think others will have a problem at 45 MPH.

Other than that I like the look of the truck lettering and the name. I think Josh's suggestion of a graphic with some pipe fittings would help.
                          ---------------
                          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                          ---------------
                          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                          ---------
                          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                          ---------
                          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Sweet Rig APF,

An elder years ago told me organization is the key to success,or maybe it was a toothless drunk on a barstool,can't remember,too many missing brain cells

Anyway,been thinking on your logo,I can think of a lot of the corney trying to be funny ones,but that is not the image you wan't to project.Looking for something maybe showing quality pipe fitting with torch,nothing has stood out yet in my minds eye.

Comment

Gene , thanks for the heads up on shelving , the box / file holder was extra .West coast , I work out of her daily , I always put everything away after cleaning it on every job . My other truck is 14 years old and as clean as many one year old vehicles . My friend with the sign shop , I'm sure you can find many faults , had I not bein there with them I think it would have gotten ugly . Small town with only so many printers .Like I said my level looked great .It is much easier to tell it is a level in person . No opinion from the council god-fathers ? That"s ok too . They will only insure me for 10g. in tool coverage so the locater and camera and a few other expensive items only get loaded when I need them . I have an additional 30g. in homeowners ins. to cover those . I just sold my large sparten so the 1500 has low mileage . Thanks guys for your input - your a good group.

Comment

Working...
                              X