X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they're not mine

had a funny job today at a 3 story condo. first floor master sink was backing up when upstairs unit above used the sink. only affected the right sink and the left one was ok

they called a company the day before and they snaked it. 5 minutes after they left it backed up again

as i walked in the sink was starting to overflow as the 3rd. floor had a housekeeper that was not informed

i started with my k-39pf to get the water to drain. as i got in 6' it cleared. as i retrieved the cable out came the culprit.

a ladies pair of panties not real dirty or rusty as i removed it from my snake i was able to read the label. it was a size small

the elderly, larger housewife turned to me and said "they're not mine"

i kinda figured that

not as good as pcracks condom story, but not a house wrecker either

so the new k39 has chalked up a rat and now panties. what next? a rat wearing ladies panties

rick.

ps. i saved them to show to management, joey is upset that they are still in my truck in a plastic bag.
    phoebe it is

Re: they're not mine

I'll buy them for $5 bucks

Comment

PCRACK, I think you should save the $5 to pay for a toll call to DR. Phil.
      When my wife and I had first got together my mother went on vacation and asked me to stay at her home to watch her dog. After the first night my wifes panties came up missing, she was sooo embarrassed. We tore that bed room and house up but never found them. My wifes saying "great, I've met your mom twice and now whats she going to think of me?'
      Years later while chatting with my mom she tells us that dog had a thing for eating womans underwear
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        I'll buy them for $5 bucks

joey will mail them to you just to get them out of my truck. i need them until the management co gets the bill and sizes things up

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Hi Rick, I would sell them on e-bay, right next to the dirty womens socks you could get more then 5 dollers, been there, done that

kidding
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
            Hi Rick, I would sell them on e-bay, right next to the dirty womens socks you could get more then 5 dollers, been there, done that

kidding

Important question: Did the panties bear aby semblance to a religious icon?

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              PCRACK, I think you should save the $5 to pay for a toll call to DR. Phil.
              When my wife and I had first got together my mother went on vacation and asked me to stay at her home to watch her dog. After the first night my wifes panties came up missing, she was sooo embarrassed. We tore that bed room and house up but never found them. My wifes saying "great, I've met your mom twice and now whats she going to think of me?'
              Years later while chatting with my mom she tells us that dog had a thing for eating womans underwear
              Hey, I'm not the one riding around with them in my work truck

I just happen to be missing a pair of ladies small for my collection

Some people collect Hummels; I can't have a hobby?

Very funny story Gene
              Last edited by plumberscrack; 07-14-2007, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X