• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone for a qucik chi-chat?

anyone for a chattie?
    sigpic

Robert

Re: anyone for a qucik chi-chat?

sorry about leaving you guys suddenly, we had a power outage.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      sorry about leaving you guys suddenly, we had a power outage.
      ben, time for a generator or inverter.

i just installed a 1500 watt inverter in my truck yesterday. it's hooked up to my winch battery for my crane arm. that goes along with the 2500 watt generator in the truck.

or how about a ups so you can stay online in the dark

there's always thursday night

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Alright Rick, that's it, you have a problem. Their are support groups that can help you. Your new name should be "tool junkie" or something to that effect. Is there any tool that you don't have? If you have to pm me so Joey doesn't see, I'll understand
        Last edited by gear junkie; 07-17-2007, 04:08 PM. Reason: forrgot something
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

He has at least one of EVERY tool. I know exactly what he has-it's my inheritance if something happens to him. I will sell everything one by one piece by piece

If you see a big flood of merchandise on ebay, you better check to make sure Rick is ok

Joey

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Alright Rick, that's it, you have a problem. Their are support groups that can help you. Your new name should be "tool junkie" or something to that effect. Is there any tool that you don't have? If you have to pm me so Joey doesn't see, I'll understand
            joey knows only some of the stuff i have

i've been collecting since 5th' grade and joey wasn't born then

i remember years ago the power went out to the neighborhood. we were the only ones that had lights, t.v. and a lot of generator noise. the neighbors brought over their frozen food to keep cold.

now it's been years since we've had anything more than a flicker

inverters are great for a quick power source. when it's a heavy load or a long time need, then the (5) generators come in handy.

joey already knows i have more than 1. the welder, generator doesn't count.

gear, your wife is already mad at me for suggesting more snakes. roberts wife want's him to get a k60 and not hurt himself on a roof with his beast

there is a fine line, i just step over it

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I own a 7KW trailer mounted propane, 2-5KW gas portables and a 2KW gas. I have considered a transfer switch but instead we light the hurricane lamps and crank up the Victrola. It sure beats the sound of a generator.

Mark

BTW: To those from Chat last night who I told Friday was my last day in Las Vegas, I just got an email for four more days next week.
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I have a wind-up flashlight I got at radio shack.

Comment

I had a generator until it got cut off my trailer tongue and walked away, I saw it a couple weeks later at a swap meet, (the same one rick goes too) but I had no proof or pictures. Since then every tool I have is documented on a cd with a picture and a serial number.
                  sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                  X