Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Projects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Las Vegas Projects

    I was kidding...she doesn't seem to find the idea of a plumbing forum very appealing.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Las Vegas Projects

      hmmmm, this explains why my ears were ringing all day
      sigpic

      Robert

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Las Vegas Projects

        Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
        hmmmm, this explains why my ears were ringing all day

        glad your ears were ringing, unlike your phone

        i can call you to fix that

        pay back is a bit%h

        i was going to refer you to a job today, but if i didn't want it, i don't think you would of wanted it either

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Las Vegas Projects

          Daddy, are you still upset because everyone knows you sit down to pee

          By the way, I crawl under houses

          By the way, call me anytime, make that phone ring........................even if it just you daddy
          sigpic

          Robert

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Las Vegas Projects

            You are just jealous everyone knows the real reason you are home at 3:00 every day is to watch Oprah.

            I hear you are the President of her fan club

            Joey
            I love my plumber

            "My Hero"

            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Las Vegas Projects

              Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
              Daddy, are you still upset because everyone knows you sit down to pee

              By the way, I crawl under houses

              By the way, call me anytime, make that phone ring........................even if it just you daddy
              robert, dog p.m. me yesterday to ask me if i sat to pee he said he would back me. i assured him that i stood and even joked i would pee on joeys toto seat to prove it. this whole rumor started with mark and the 2 sided toilet that was posted.

              plus i don't want to take you away from your afternoon soaps.

              i will throw you my leftovers soon. i'll be out of town for a few days next month.

              rick.
              phoebe it is

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Las Vegas Projects

                Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                You are just jealous everyone knows the real reason you are home at 3:00 every day is to watch Oprah.

                Joey
                with his oh so cute fluffy dog.
                Last edited by gear junkie; 07-24-2007, 09:04 PM. Reason: forgot
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Las Vegas Projects

                  Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                  with his oh so cute fluffy dog.

                  hahaha, fluffy dog makes wife happy. As it turns out, he makes you all very happy also
                  sigpic

                  Robert

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Las Vegas Projects

                    For clarification purposes, you aren't denying Oprah.

                    I do have a thing for Charlie (the fluffy white dog)

                    Joey
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Las Vegas Projects

                      I think you have all lost it. Oprah????

                      Anyways, so it rained like heck this afternoon in Las Vegas even though it was 100 degrees. The plumber's fill material was not there yet and the repair ditch is in the middle of a landscaped drainage swale. Of course the ditch fills with water and the sides cave in with LARGE river rocks. The conveyer truck shows up and fills the ditch with fill and buries all of the rocks which just fell on the 6" pipes. I'm sure glad these weren't guys I hired.

                      On top of everything else it looks like I got an email today at 2:59

                      "Everyone, attached is a letter from OOOO plumbing's attorney regarding the sewer line repair at #####. OOOO would like access tomorrow morning to make the repair. I do not think they have contacted XXX to request access. Are **** and representatives available on such short notice? If so, I will contact XXX to request access.


                      Please respond as soon as possible."

                      They figure it is a two day repair and they want to start tomorrow morning at 7 AM. It's 10 PM at night and I can't call anyone to tell them but I guarantee I will not be making the inspection.

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Las Vegas Projects

                        You ladies need either the Whizzy http://whizzy4you.com/
                        or the P-mate, http://www.p-mate.com/eng/intro.html
                        and then you all can write your name in the snow,
                        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                        attributed to Samuel Johnson
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Las Vegas Projects

                          The one with the "easy-grip handle" sounds interesting but I wonder how they got it so compact? When you think about it it really is unfair to the ladies. We can (and do) pull over almost anywhere without shame and preform a natural bodily function. I'm just not too sure the Whizzys or p-mates are the answer. It seems we still have a leg up (pun intended) on that whole situation (unintended pun).

                          Mark
                          Last edited by ToUtahNow; 07-25-2007, 09:03 AM.
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Las Vegas Projects

                            Originally posted by BHD View Post
                            You ladies need either the Whizzy http://whizzy4you.com/
                            or the P-mate, http://www.p-mate.com/eng/intro.html
                            and then you all can write your name in the snow,

                            Yuck!!!

                            You want me to carry that in m LV purse?

                            Let me tell you something Hell no!!!!

                            And the p-mate? DO I LOOK LIKE A SHE-MALE?

                            If i really need to go in a public i will find a bush , trust me

                            I f there is a long line for female restroom,i'll go to male ones.Did it before,can do it again if i can't hold it.

                            Most of the time i can hold it and i wait like a role citizen in the long line

                            Whizzy for you looks like a cutting board i had back home.

                            No-one will buy it unless they like to pee like a man.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Las Vegas Projects

                              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              I think you have all lost it. Oprah????

                              Anyways, so it rained like heck this afternoon in Las Vegas even though it was 100 degrees. The plumber's fill material was not there yet and the repair ditch is in the middle of a landscaped drainage swale. Of course the ditch fills with water and the sides cave in with LARGE river rocks. The conveyer truck shows up and fills the ditch with fill and buries all of the rocks which just fell on the 6" pipes. I'm sure glad these weren't guys I hired.

                              On top of everything else it looks like I got an email today at 2:59

                              "Everyone, attached is a letter from OOOO plumbing's attorney regarding the sewer line repair at #####. OOOO would like access tomorrow morning to make the repair. I do not think they have contacted XXX to request access. Are **** and representatives available on such short notice? If so, I will contact XXX to request access.


                              Please respond as soon as possible."

                              They figure it is a two day repair and they want to start tomorrow morning at 7 AM. It's 10 PM at night and I can't call anyone to tell them but I guarantee I will not be making the inspection.

                              Mark

                              Yes the both lost it

                              Rick that doesn't like to share a forum and Robert that loves to be chalenged.Oh or should i say Robert that like to share the forum and Rick that doesn't like to be chalenged?

                              Oprah? Oh that's right.I was telling rick and joey about rob's favorite shows that he has on dvr.this is the schedule

                              2pm-passions-nbc
                              3pm-oprah-abs
                              4pm-ellen degeneres
                              5pm-dr.phil
                              6pm-jeopardy
                              7pm-extra,extra read all about it



                              We all had fun yesterday

                              Pls Rick No hard feelings,but it gets me mad when you don't share the forum
                              Be nice and play nicer
                              Last edited by mrs. westcoast; 07-25-2007, 02:54 PM. Reason: robert made me delete some things,he said i'm too rude

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X