X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Projects

Well they say it is going to be 102 today, we already have light showers and we are suppose to have thunder storms this afternoon. Talk about weird weather.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Las Vegas Projects

I love the mid-west weather. The afternoon storms and rain in the desert, very refreshing

Unless, you have to work out in it
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

joey's new purple car got rained on last night. she called me to tell me that as she left at 7am. i was already up at 6am.

does that mean that her car belongs to prince

"purple rain"

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        joey's new purple car got rained on last night. she called me to tell me that as she left at 7am. i was already up at 6am.

does that mean that her car belongs to prince

"purple rain"

rick.

H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A, oh Rick, don't give up plumbing buddy
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Yeah...day job.

Comment

So I show up at the site this morning at 7:45 for the 8:00 inspection and it's raining. The roofer doesn't want to go on the roof and the window guy doesn't want to cut stucco so they cancel the day. I figured no big deal as I have some things to catch up on.

Brenda and I dropped a file off at another law firm and went shopping for a new chair for my hotel room (weird). While I am shopping for the chair an Attorney calls and needs some help at his home in Beverly Hills. So I explain to him it will be a while until I can get to him and I give him Rick's number.

I get back to my hotel room and I start putting my new chair together and I get a call that my schedule for the rest of the week was canceled. Bummer and I already told Brenda she could take the truck to go shopping. I continue putting the chair together and I figure we will drive home tomorrow.

Then I get a call to inspect an emergency repair at a private school campus in Las Vegas. I get to the project and it appears a 6" CPVC line running from the Central Plant to the Pre-K campus is leaking. Seven hours later I am back in my room it's nine oclock at night and I get a message they want me in San Diego on Thursday.

So they aren't putting this line back under pressure until tomorrow afternoon so I won't get home until Wed afternoon and I have to be in San Diego on Thursday. Maybe I should have Rick go to San Diego as well.

Mark

Comment

mark, i did talk to your attorney buddy and we will meet.

b.h. is real close to me. san diego is where joeys brother lives.

unfortunatly, he is the stay at home dad and not the dr. or lawyer in law

although i still need to take joey out for her birthday now that her eye is better.

if you read this tonight call me till 12:00

rick.

p.s. with all the out of town work you do, i would be shopping for a comfortable bed and not a chair.
              Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 07-24-2007, 01:33 AM. Reason: p.s
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                mark,
                p.s. with all the out of town work you do, i would be shopping for a comfortable bed and not a chair.
                LOL-Today I told Brenda next week I'm buying my own matteress.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  LOL-Today I told Brenda next week I'm buying my own matteress.

Mark
                  AWWW,comon' Mark,

You make more money than a Nascar driver.They have someone drive their home on wheels to each site.

I'm sure Brenda can set up a great rig for ya

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    So I show up at the site this morning at 7:45 for the 8:00 inspection and it's raining. The roofer doesn't want to go on the roof and the window guy doesn't want to cut stucco so they cancel the day. I figured no big deal as I have some things to catch up on.

Brenda and I dropped a file off at another law firm and went shopping for a new chair for my hotel room (weird). While I am shopping for the chair an Attorney calls and needs some help at his home in Beverly Hills. So I explain to him it will be a while until I can get to him and I give him Rick's number.

I get back to my hotel room and I start putting my new chair together and I get a call that my schedule for the rest of the week was canceled. Bummer and I already told Brenda she could take the truck to go shopping. I continue putting the chair together and I figure we will drive home tomorrow.

Then I get a call to inspect an emergency repair at a private school campus in Las Vegas. I get to the project and it appears a 6" CPVC line running from the Central Plant to the Pre-K campus is leaking. Seven hours later I am back in my room it's nine oclock at night and I get a message they want me in San Diego on Thursday.

So they aren't putting this line back under pressure until tomorrow afternoon so I won't get home until Wed afternoon and I have to be in San Diego on Thursday. Maybe I should have Rick go to San Diego as well.

Mark
                    Cmon Mark,

Rick isn't the only one that lives in La area. Next time keep robert in mind ,he will take care of it the same dayunlike Rick

you have rob's number so call him anytime

did you hear that Rick??HAHAHA

I'm serious Mark

Comment

Zeljka,

I like Robert too much to have referred him to this guy. It's a project where he has given up on his own plumber after some problems which popped up after a remodel. Rick will need all of his "moxie" on this one. I will definitly start carrying Robert's number with me though.

Mark

Comment

I'm confused.

Does this mean you don't like Rick? I just read why you called so late and woke me though-Rick told you too

I am CRANKY when I get woken up by late night phone calls

I think the best plan is for Robert and work to go do the work while Zeljka and I go shopping!

Joey
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          I'm confused.

Does this mean you don't like Rick? I just read why you called so late and woke me though-Rick told you too

I am CRANKY when I get woken up by late night phone calls

I think the best plan is for Robert and work to go do the work while Zeljka and I go shopping!

Joey
                          And you wonder why I won't let Mellie out of her box when the two of you are conspiring.One on one you ladies are precious,But together,
                          .........................She Devils..........................

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                            And you wonder why I won't let Mellie out of her box when the two of you are conspiring.One on one you ladies are precious,But together,
                            .........................She Devils..........................
                            I was thinking of having my "sweet lil angel" join.
                            Operative word: was

Comment

I meant to say Robert and Rick before.

I don't know what you two are talking about. Zeljka and I play well with others.

Although you did make me laugh

Joey
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                              X