Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp my john

Pimp my john

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=0b...9a&f=34&fg=rss
    You will never expand your mind, if you do not challenge your beliefs.

By the reading of this post, you acknowledge and agree that the poster shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content contained herein.

Re: Pimp my john

The decline of western civilization.

There's no vibrating a** massager...what good is that?

Comment

This must be the stupidest idea ever.

Woman point of view: toilet is used for only one thing and that isn't for a replacing my sofa and all the things i have in the living room

I would not sit on it for 2 hrs playing games or watching tv with my legs spread

Nor i would allow my husband to be on a freaking toilet all day unless i have a kid but what normal person would allow kids to be on a toilet 2 hrs playing games??

When you are on a toilet it's all about rushing,at least me, do it get over with and leave

And that red emergency button? Aren't they aware that little kids would probably just play with it and pushing it all the time just for fun??? At least i would And if they would show up, i'd tell them ops i did it again

It is the same as having a big bathroom and tv games,whatever you want,perosnaly that toilet isn't appealing to me at all,it looks like those robots that we send on mars or whatever

I wouldn't even train my dog to go and pee in it

Comment

Well said wife
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Who needs that I'll just throw away my recliner and install a water closet in my den, problem solved.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I'd wager this is a sign of Roto-Rooters current state of affairs.
            If they're pushing a wacko marketing campaign like that, times must be tough.
            I'm all about the lil' guy...'cause I'm one.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
              I'd wager this is a sign of Roto-Rooters current state of affairs.
              If they're pushing a wacko marketing campaign like that, times must be tough.
              I'm all about the lil' guy...'cause I'm one.

I agree Ducky, I can see the market going to the smaller company, hopefully the smaller companies (like mine) respect the customers, stay licensed and respect the new found wealth, I believe that if the small companies loses sight of customer service and quality, it will push the customer back to the larger companies.

Just my 2 cents on lil' guy's
              sigpic

Robert

Comment

All you guys just pipe down now. Time to go back to school and learn electronics and HVAC. Fess up now, the beer tap idea is a good one.
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

They forgot to add this "fire saftey" device.

http://www.venturemarketing.com/imag...g_thing-lg.jpg

By the reading of this post, you acknowledge and agree that the poster shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content contained herein.

Comment

well if you really wanted to pip the bathroom you will need the $30,000 jacuzzi tub with a built in big screen water proof set.

they also forgot the toto washlet bidet seat.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

i prefer to have this bathroom then that piece of uncomfortable toilet

zeljka
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Nice. I like all the windows. Carpet though? That's just wrong.

Comment

Sing with me here:
                          Roto-rotter,
                          thats the name,
                          call em out
                          and flush your money,
                          down the drain.

them bastards call the city on me 3 to 4 times a week. I guess they have nothing better to do
                          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X