g'bye guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: g'bye guys

Thank-you guys very much.I will experiment later on this evening.I'm a little paranoid about making more of a mess with computer.I just may get this photo thing down,Thanks to you's.

I cannot wait to post EVERY fitting I install,gotta get my post count up there you know

Which brings up a thought.When I came on board the senior posters had taken years to build their post count to a thousand.Is it just me or have things changed on this a little bit as far as liberal posting.This is my only forum and i have little to guage with.I don't want to piss anyone off with my sometimes aloof dimeaner.Do you catch my drift?

Just putin' it out there

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Thank-you guys very much.I will experiment later on this evening.I'm a little paranoid about making more of a mess with computer.I just may get this photo thing down,Thanks to you's.

I cannot wait to post EVERY fitting I install,gotta get my post count up there you know

Which brings up a thought.When I came on board the senior posters had taken years to build their post count to a thousand.Is it just me or have things changed on this a little bit as far as liberal posting.This is my only forum and i have little to guage with.I don't want to piss anyone off with my sometimes aloof dimeaner.Do you catch my drift?

Just putin' it out there

Adam

Give us a call if you need over the phone guideance
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Congratz Duck.. have a great honeymoon. Actually I am posting this too late. Well you can read my well wishing when you get back.

See you in a week.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Mark,I downloaded the 3.2mb program.Read the explanations and went to settup.My computer told me that the settup could not be verified.Is it safe for my unprotected and allready contaminated slug of a computer

Why not just use the image resizer in WnodowsXP? (assuming you're running XP).

From Windows Explorer right-click on the image filename.
          A pop-up menu appears.
          Choose Resize Image
          Select the image size you wish. 800x600 is plenty big enough and should reduce even a 2.5MB file down to below the Forum file size limit.

You can save the file using the original filename (which will replace you existing file so think twice), or you can make a copy at the new size. If you choose to make a copy then the original file is untouched, the resized file will bear the name of the original but have (Large) , (Medium), or (Small) appended to the file name.

There should be no compatibility issues because it written by MS.

If you do see the the image resizer option when you right-click then go here and get it and all the other Powertoys:
          Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP

For image resizer alone go here:

Image Resizer

This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click.

ImageResizer.exe

521 KB 2 min @ 28.8 Kbps
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Bob,this resizer is loaded as well.I am going to give them both a try.

Thank-you

Comment

Thank you guys for all the warm wishes, we're back.
              We went to the white mountains in NH and had a fantastic time, stayed at a very old B&B that was built 150 years ago out of Granite...the mountains were incredible...scenery breath-taking....pics to come.
              We had the ceremony outside, which we thought would be romantic, until I got a skeeter creeping around the back of my neck during the vows and she lost composure and almost fell over laughing...it was cute.

Comment

Welcome back Duck, and welcome to married life. Its awesome, at least in my experience . Take advantage of your time "alone" time, once kids come you realize how much you took for grantid. But on the other hand I wouldnt trade being a dad for anything.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                X