Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New California Plumbing Code

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
    Your comment about us paying the government already, makes sense to me now, I understand your point and now agree with you 100% I just needed you slap me upside the head with your point and now I got it
    You are so busted. Thank goodness for Zeljka.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Westcoast,

Don't screw-up buddy, you have a very intelligent wife (which can be good if you are intelligent, bad if you are not). In your case I think you are intelligent, so hang on for the ride.

Good, no......Great luck in your business.
      the dog

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
        Westcoast,

Don't screw-up buddy, you have a very intelligent wife (which can be good if you are intelligent, bad if you are not). In your case I think you are intelligent, so hang on for the ride.

Good, no......Great luck in your business.

Thanks Dog, zeljka is very intellingent, if I was smarter, I would listen to her more then I do, it's an ongoing process

Thanks for the best wishes on the business, zeljka and I appreciate them.
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Well blow me down, things DO change.

The NJ ICC Building, Residential, Fuel Gas, Mechanical, and Energy Conservation codes are now available for viewing online:

http://www2.iccsafe.org/states/newjersey/

But not the NSPC or NEC (yet) from what I see.

Also, it looks like the full NJ Administrative Code is now available online.
          http://www.lexisnexis.com/njoal/

Look for: TITLE 5. DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY AFFAIRS
          Last edited by Bob D.; 08-29-2007, 09:24 PM.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
          X