Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Removing a water closet by yourself

Robert,

You have a great support team here so when/if you do have problems, know we are here for you.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thanks for the advise. They may do it different over here with the caulking thing. That all that I see over here. Especially when they had that rebate program for the 1.6 toilets. They had to be inspected to make sure we had the water level right, grouted not caulked, and that the toilet before was the old 3.5 gal flushers. Customer would get 100 bucks back.
      Its been 11yrs down here in Fl. no callbacks yet on the double wax seal. Knock on wood .. I'll look in to the thicker seal..

The Phone has been ringing hit and miss. Had 3 today. The most calls I've been getting was from advertiser. I got an ad in the yellow book starting(dec), Beach book(3hac1)2months nothing yet,Beacon newspaper(4wks)3calls, Superpages online the free stuff. Can't afford anything more. Getting alot of word of mouth through my wifes alterations-lingerie shop.

Now that I am in business I see why people get pissed off with the diyers doing work for so cheap. I get alot of calls for prices and they expect me to do it for nothing . No thanks I'LL keep waitin'.

Finster

Comment

Finster, try Craigslist.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks adam, I understand what you were trying to say
          Thanks Mark If you need an assistant, you know where to find me
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Finster, try Craigslist.

Speaking of craigslist, have you seen all the unlicensed contractors on there, some of their ad's are funny, broken english, typo's etc.

People actually call them, very suprising
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
              Speaking of craigslist, have you seen all the unlicensed contractors on there, some of their ad's are funny, broken english, typo's etc.

People actually call them, very suprising
              I know, but if people will call a unlicensed/unqualified plumber why not a have the same opportunity for a qualified plumber? It is free after all.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
              X