Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite Toilet?

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
    I installed a lot of Kohler Cimmarons where I used to work but I would like to try the new version of the American standard Champion 4. I have changed out one flush tower with the new style valve it seemed to be full proof. And they do give you a socket for the tank to bowl bolts the only thing I did not like was how close the ballcock supply nut is to the tank. I thought the flush was better than the cimmaron . Another toilet I would like to try is the caroma with 4" trap way I would think it is hard to stop up. I don't think any one around here sells it.
    I put two Ch 4s in my house about a year ago. My kids haven't been able to stop the yet!

Comment

I have their ad with the kid flushing all the toys down the toilet on my website.

Comment

toto drake

Comment

Originally posted by DavidTees View Post
          Love the Toto's but am a bit surprised that no one has mentioned the Mansfield line. We have a 1.6 gallon flush (which it never uses all of it) and we've never plunged that toilet.

Dave
          We used to use mansfield almost exclusively until 1990. The first generation of 1.6 was crap. They just changed the guts in the tank.

Kohler is king right now imo.

Toto is ok, Am Std ch 4/Eljer titan (they're the same toilet pretty much) are about equal. They are not as effective at both flushing the debris AND washing the bowl as the Kohler class 5 is.

-Chris

Comment

What is your favorite Toilet?
            One that the poo goes down

Comment

Working...
            X