Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's Your Slogan?

Mine is:

Connor Plumbing, We're Not Fast, But We're Expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisConnor View Post
      Mine is:

Connor Plumbing, We're Not Fast, But We're Expensive.

i guess they can't say you didn't warn them

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by JERRYMAC View Post

I go where doctors fear to go; i make house calls 24/7!!

JERRYMAC
        P. S. DRAIN MEDIC YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE THIS??

Thanks, we thought about using that too, the old "We still make house calls" but i dont have Dr. in there, and Medics never stopped making house calls lol

We will see what the kids come up with..kids being, 10-15yrs old...

Im sure they will come up with something

Greg
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

First company I started at was Fry Plumbing the truck said "Don't Cry, Call Fry" Seemed pretty stupid at the time but everywhere people saw the name on my uniform they would repeat that slogan so I guess it worked.

We have companies in our area that are named John C. Flood and Booze Plumbing.

How do these people stay in business

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post

We have companies in our area that are named John C. Flood and Booze Plumbing.

How do these people stay in business
            Don't forget about Peed Plumbing, Crack.

Comment

Are these people for real? Is that what their name really is? We have a dentist out here whose name is Dr. Molar
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

There use to be a septic company in Pa, (dont know if they are in business anymore). Their slogan "Your poop, is our Loot."

Havent seen the trucks for acouple years
                The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  Are these people for real? Is that what their name really is? We have a dentist out here whose name is Dr. Molar
                  Yep...These are for real names. Gary Peed is a long-time competitor of mine. When I was all about new construction, he was there, bidding against me. Now that the new construction has slowed way down around here, he's been moving in to the service arena and is really working hard to put his 200 or so low-cost construction plumbers into the service plumbing industry. I hope for him that he does well, but hopefully it won't be at my expense. Lucky for me, most new construction plumbers don't have what it takes to work in customers' homes.

I am really going off-topic, so I will save this discussion for another day.

Speaking of ironic names, there is a gynecologist here, in Northern Virginia named Harry Beaver. When the Grease Man was here on DC101, he would occasionally call the guy on the phone whilst on the air. You can imagine how those conversations went.

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                    There use to be a septic company in Pa, (dont know if they are in business anymore). Their slogan "Your poop, is our Loot."

Havent seen the trucks for acouple years
                    A little less subtle is the bumper sticker I have seen on a few new construction plumbing pickup trucks that says "Your Sh*#t Is Our Bread & Butter"
                    Last edited by brucestorey; 09-02-2007, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Plumbers Crack- I've seen a Flood Plumbing around here, but I thought it was John F. Flood?!
                      Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
                        Plumbers Crack- I've seen a Flood Plumbing around here, but I thought it was John F. Flood?!
                        It's John C. Flood, Aaron.

Are you WSSC certified and State certified? Either way, that's something to be proud of. Way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by brucestorey View Post
                          Yep...These are for real names. Gary Peed is a long-time competitor of mine. When I was all about new construction, he was there, bidding against me. Now that the new construction has slowed way down around here, he's been moving in to the service arena and is really working hard to put his 200 or so low-cost construction plumbers into the service plumbing industry. I hope for him that he does well, but hopefully it won't be at my expense. Lucky for me, most new construction plumbers don't have what it takes to work in customers' homes.

I am really going off-topic, so I will save this discussion for another day.

Speaking of ironic names, there is a gynecologist here, in Northern Virginia named Harry Beaver. When the Grease Man was here on DC101, he would occasionally call the guy on the phone whilst on the air. You can imagine how those conversations went.
                          Yep I've seen some of Peeds construction to service converts or should I say convicts

Butchers and hacks on service but he did well in new construction divisions.

He low balled a few of my bids when I worked in VA

Bruce I have seen the slogan but can't think of the company name Nichols and Fitts?

PM me if you don't want to post it here

Had a cyst removed by a surgeon....Dr. Kilmore

Comment

My company name is also my sogan, "A Perfect Fit" Plumbung & Gas . On both van doors I also have " Honesty , Quality, Integrity ". It's a cliche' but it's my creed.

Comment

I'm looking for the spell check

Comment

I'm not cheap, but I don't cheat.

Comment

Working...
                                X