Clear All

Re: What's Your Slogan?

I saw an electrician's van that had the slogan
    "WE SNIFF OUT YOUR SHORTS"

Comment

Originally posted by youngsplumbing View Post
      Tim,

Thanks for the input. Is your company "Young"? You seem to have thought about this slogan already...or have you seen these slogans around?

I always appreciate any input I get here...Thanks for the pearls!
      Nope, your post just sparked a creative flow! It must be that 2nd cup of coffee this a.m.
      How about "Get Young, Be Young, Stay Young" And for those special customers, "Feel Young"
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

One more... When your secretary calls the customer to inform them that a tech is on the way to their home she/he could say instead "Mrs. So&So, your Youngster is on his way to your home"
        "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

On the odd company names theme, locates for excavation aroud here are done by 'Sketch Locators'. Last thing I want is a sketchy locate on that gas line overtop the sewer line I've got to expose.

Also, seen years ago in a small town in rural Indianna, sign out front of building; 'Skagg's Beauty Parlor'.
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I use the one, "We clean you ****ing ****!!!!" Any suggestions as business has been slow.
            Thanks

Comment

Pay me now or I'll burn your house down
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X