Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Re: manditory vidio insp. policy!

Like rodney King said " Can't We all get along " ???????
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Tieger,

I don't know you or your work but to me it appears you give a bad name to not only Plumbers but Experts as well.

Mark
        mark, it took you 3 weeks to figure this out

have you been out of town, and not on the forum for the last 3 weeks

i thought you said don't feed the trolls

not to mention, he is clueless and the people who hire hime are just as clueless

sherman oaks, hitting too close to home. you think he wined and dined at our cheese cake factory too robert, our waiter will remember if he did

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          mark, it took you 3 weeks to figure this out

have you been out of town, and not on the forum for the last 3 weeks

i thought you said don't feed the trolls

not to mention, he is clueless and the people who hire hime are just as clueless

sherman oaks, hitting too close to home. you think he wined and dined at our cheese cake factory too robert, our waiter will remember if he did

rick.
          The Sherman Oaks thing was the thing that really set off the BS monitor. First off it sounds like he is doing Personal Injury work (ambulance chasing) which is less than 1 % of the Expert work I do so we are not competing. Secondly, it is highly unlikely anyone would hire someone who is unlicensed and does not practice in the Code jurisdiction where the case is located. Those are some of the first questions they ask is where are you licensed and under which code do you work.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Tieger,
            I Am Trying To Figure Out How I Am Going To Address Your Presence Here On Ridgids Forum That We Share.

Lately The Forum Has Been Very Aloof.

I Cannot See The Good People At Ridgid Envisioning What Is Going On These Days.

These Type Of Posts Would Be Unacceptible In The Days Of Past.

HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE GETTING BACK ON TRACK.

Who Am I,I Have Designed And Installed Many An Articulate Plumbing System.i Have Networked With Plenty Of People Who Have More Than Seven Digits In Assets.IT Don't Mean Squat.I DO NOT LISTEN TO A HORN BLOWER

I Do Not Know What You Are Used To Doing In Your World.

WHY DO YOU NEED TO BRING IT HERE.

I OWN A SMALL BUSINESS AND DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO SHOW ME HOW TO TALK $h!T.

I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE TO OFFER US AND THE READERS.

IT IS NOT WORTH THE COST YOU PUT ON US.YOU ARE A LIABILITY

THESE PEOPLE MEAN A GREAT DEAL TO ME.WHAT YOU SAY TO THEM YOU SAY TO ME.

MY NAME IS ADAM
            CATCH MY DRIFT

Comment

YOU KNOW WHAT TIEGER,

I JUST READ THE LAST LINE OF YOUR POST.I CHANGED MY MIND.

TAKE A WALK PAL

p.s. If my peers chose for me to deleat either of my posts or both please pm with your interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tieger plumbing
                When some one admits by name they are a dog what can one say?

Smells like a dog ACTS like a DOG plumbs like a dog?

Hey consider the source, BOW WOW plumbing has a ring to it (We hire only MUTTS) who never seems to be able to pass a masters exam it would appear
                TELL YOU WHAT,I'LL PASS THE MASTERS NO PROBLEM.THEN YOU AND I ARE GOING INTO THE NEW UNPLUMBED APARTMENT BUILDING.ROLL OUT THE PLANS,PUT OUR BAGS ON AND SEE WHO IS WHO.

OH,YOU DON'T WEAR BAGS DO YOU.I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE EVER OWNED ANY.YOU DON'T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY WEARING THEM!!!

Comment

Tieger, since the last time I made a statement to you, I have not read one of your posts since, and I will not in the future. Due to the fact, of the way you place yourself in this Ridgid forum. So the only way for me to know that you said something dumb or cocky, is by reading the other guys posts. Well I guess you can say you did it again, why in the world do you behave this way??? I'm not asking you to leave, just asking you to change your attitude and be person, wake up man, how many times do you need to be told this.

Please change your attitude, and relate to all of us for the better.
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                    YOU KNOW WHAT TIEGER,

I JUST READ THE LAST LINE OF YOUR POST.I CHANGED MY MIND.

TAKE A WALK PAL

p.s. If my peers chose for me to deleat either of my posts or both please pm with your interest.
                    Adam i with you all the way i think i will put him on my ignore list ,then it will block all his posts
                    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                      Tieger, since the last time I made a statement to you, I have not read one of your posts since, and I will not in the future. Due to the fact, of the way you place yourself in this Ridgid forum. So the only way for me to know that you said something dumb or cocky, is by reading the other guys posts. Well I guess you can say you did it again, why in the world do you behave this way??? I'm not asking you to leave, just asking you to change your attitude and be person, wake up man, how many times do you need to be told this.

Please change your attitude, and relate to all of us for the better.
                      I'll ask, Tieger you're a loser and should've been a stain. Nothing useful you say will undo the discontent you've caused this forum. Just go.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

The forum heals itself somehow.. just give it a couple days.

Comment

Well said ,Everyone brings something to the table. We all have different ways of doing things. I can be pretty full of Myself on a regular bases. Every once in a while ,I reflect with some embarresment . We're only human!
                          And to Dog ,Yes this is a different site than the one I refer to.I enjoy them both. As far as knowledge and experiance This is the top. I respect Your vast knowledge and experiance. You all make an impact. For instance used some full band Mission couplings today on a sewer repair . Normally use ferncos.
                          Better choice! Learned this on the Ridgid site. Thank's Guys
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                          X