Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumber's Corner?

The "Plumber's Corner."

What is this, really? First of all; why do we only get a corner? Why not a half or three-quarters.....or the whole darned thing for that matter?

I've noticed the woodworker's get a corner, too. I think that's too large of a slice of this virtual Ridgid pie.

And....I can't picture any shape that has only two corners, so the only conclusion I can derive is that this forum has been designed to pit the plumbers against the woodworkers. As with a boxing ring, this place has only two corners (I am confused again because a ring has no corners at all).

Is Ridgid setting us up for the big fight or are there more corners we don't know about.........to be handed-out later?

I demand to know -- what shape is this forum?

Bruce

Re: Plumber's Corner?

Originally posted by brucestorey View Post
    The "Plumber's Corner."

What is this, really? First of all; why do we only get a corner? Why not a half or three-quarters.....or the whole darned thing for that matter?

I've noticed the woodworker's get a corner, too. I think that's too large of a slice of this virtual Ridgid pie.

And....I can't picture any shape that has only two corners, so the only conclusion I can derive is that this forum has been designed to pit the plumbers against the woodworkers. As with a boxing ring, this place has only two corners (I am confused again because a ring has no corners at all).

Is Ridgid setting us up for the big fight or are there more corners we don't know about.........to be handed-out later?

I demand to know -- what shape is this forum?

Bruce
    I don't know if you are serious or just joking, but quite frankly, most of us here don't give a s--t (I figured as a plumber, you would understand that). We are just here to share our knowledge and gain some insight and helpful information. We don't really care to "sit in a corner" or pick a fight with each other. My 2 cents.
    Jim

Comment

Bruce... come on... I can change the name of the section if you want. In fact I will. A long time ago we named the section the plumbers corner.

I didnt mean to offend you.

Comment

LMAO plmbers r so sensitive!!

Comment

Pipe Related Tradees... now nobody has their own "corners"

Comment

look at the tools they sell us as opposed to what they sell the wood workers. ours are mostly made in the good old USA theirs are made in !!china!! even the Ridgid name can't erace the shame of buying a chinese tool.
            now who do you think they treat better?

so quit your whining!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
              I don't know if you are serious or just joking, but quite frankly, most of us here don't give a s--t (I figured as a plumber, you would understand that). We are just here to share our knowledge and gain some insight and helpful information. We don't really care to "sit in a corner" or pick a fight with each other. My 2 cents.
              Jim
              Just joking

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Bruce... come on... I can change the name of the section if you want. In fact I will. A long time ago we named the section the plumbers corner.

I didnt mean to offend you.
                Holy S*#T.....Things get done fast around here. I was just kidding, Josh! I thought I would just post a perplexing geometry problem this morning.

You can't take me seriously most of the time.

Comment

I hate it when people call me out! I feel like I have been spanked now.

P L E A S E change the name back. I was kidding!

Comment

PIPE RELATED?

Great now the electrical guys, professional pipe smokers, roll cage builders and muffler guys are invited into the Plumber's Corner. What did we do to deserve this?

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

pipe related...sucks...don't listen to him josh..plus you didn't give us a chance to vote bruce out...he would be voted out in a heartbeat..

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        PIPE RELATED?

Great now the electrical guys, professional pipe smokers, roll cage builders and muffler guys are invited into the Plumber's Corner. What did we do to deserve this?

Mark
                        Let's not forget about those people smoking crack on the corner.

Damn!! There it is again.......those corners just keep popping-up!

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                          pipe related...sucks...don't listen to him josh..plus you didn't give us a chance to vote bruce out...he would be voted out in a heartbeat..
                          I missed your memo, are we voting Bruce off of "Plumber's Island" after we lose our next challenge?

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I missed your memo, are we voting Bruce off of "Plumber's Island" after we lose our next challenge?

Mark

We didn't lose yet...josh can still change his mind

We are voting bruce out of the name change thing not out of the plumbers corner

Comment

Mark

mark, it's funny you mentioned this. i was thinking of asking for a way of sending some "newer" members off to the island too

i thought maybe the tribe can vote them off. once a week or sooner if needed jeff/ josh can hold a tribal council and those that want to can vote for a member to leave. instead of blowing out the torch, we can turn off the green light

winner gets a million dollar ridgid shopping spree

but seriously there has to be a way to eliminate the newer riff raf that has invaded our island from a different sinking island. trying to sink our island. it's time to defend our island. visitors are welcome, pirates are not.

rick.

p.s. bruce, this is not you, i was referring to
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X