X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Forum Hats?!

I'd love to represent the forum by wearing a Ridgid Forum Hat. Would it cost too much and be too much trouble to create such a thing? Would anyone even be willing to buy them? I tried to make this thread a poll, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
    Proud To Be Union!!

Re: Ridgid Forum Hats?!

The costs would depend on how fancy a hat/cap you are thinking about and how many are ordered at a given time. Mass production would lower the cost for each one.

It would cost much less for each if a run of 10,000 were made rather than say just 100. There would be a need for Josh to somehow take prepaid orders for them and then after so long place the order. There are loads of companies that could make up such, but more than likely the company that makes up the regular RIDGID caps would be the best for them to use.

You'll also have the designing and art work cost to consider. Ridge Tool would need to approve them and sell them to members. Let's wait and see what Josh and others at Ridge have to say.

I do like the general idea of this. Maybe once a month the person that posts the outstanding post that month would win a free hat/cap.

Comment

Ill bring the idea up to my boss on monday. It may not be all that far fetched of an idea.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Ill bring the idea up to my boss on monday. It may not be all that far fetched of an idea.

Josh
        Even my idea of Jenna Jameson?
        the dog

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          The costs would depend on how fancy a hat/cap you are thinking about and how many are ordered at a given time. Mass production would lower the cost for each one.

It would cost much less for each if a run of 10,000 were made rather than say just 100. There would be a need for Josh to somehow take prepaid orders for them and then after so long place the order. There are loads of companies that could make up such, but more than likely the company that makes up the regular RIDGID caps would be the best for them to use.

You'll also have the designing and art work cost to consider. Ridge Tool would need to approve them and sell them to members. Let's wait and see what Josh and others at Ridge have to say.

I do like the general idea of this. Maybe once a month the person that posts the outstanding post that month would win a free hat/cap.
          Do you live on earth?
          the dog

Comment

top ten posters get one for free right??? hummmmm..... lol
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
              Even my idea of Jenna Jameson?
              Wrong
              Traci Lords

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
                I'd love to represent the forum by wearing a Ridgid Forum Hat. Would it cost too much and be too much trouble to create such a thing? Would anyone even be willing to buy them? I tried to make this thread a poll, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
                yeah why not..

Comment

Working...
                X