X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Type K, L, M designation

What? No mention of type H? (color coded white) Also, type G is coded brown. ACR and type G are considered tubing, not tube and are measured by approx. OD rather than approx. ID as is tube. I guess if you can't blind 'em with brillance you baffle 'em with bull$hit right ST?
    Last edited by Hondahead; 10-01-2007, 09:11 PM.
    You will never expand your mind, if you do not challenge your beliefs.

By the reading of this post, you acknowledge and agree that the poster shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content contained herein.

Comment

I think Bob D. got this info for us a while ago.I may have even saved it.Let's see is in the worm farm folder,maybe with the trout flies.

Comment

Oh fer cryin' out loud, guys...the link I posted above...CLICK IT!
        (Though no Honda...no reference to any type H)

Comment

Thanks Duck, I clicked the link and asked the guys at the copper website. We'll see what they say.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
            Oh fer cryin' out loud, guys...the link I posted above...CLICK IT!
            (Though no Honda...no reference to any type H)
            !!!!!!DUCKY!!!!!!

I can tell you with all confidence if we were all to meet you would be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan Tieger View Post
              ABC was taken by the NFPA

Class A fire anything that leaves an ASH

Class B fire is liquid fuels like gasoline or oils, etc

Class C is electrical

and there is a Magnesium which was supposed to have a D classification BUT seeing as how these fires cannot be put out with conventional fire suppression systems I think they forgo the D and just pray that no one tries to use water to put it out

Then there were the letters NBC (nuclear, biological and chemical) warfare

Then other associations took letters like ASME,ASTM,NFPA,NAPHCC,ASSE,ASE,API,AGA,GAMA,ADA,OS HA,NIOSH,CS,CC
              CS,FS and a host of others so the CDA just took what they could before they all were used up

You're hilarious, what are you talking about? How does this relate to copper?
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                Thanks Duck, I clicked the link and asked the guys at the copper website. We'll see what they say.
                Ben, the site has a "search" feature, for example, I typed in "designation history" and got this list: Copper.org: Search Copper Sites

You just weren't asking the right guys at the site buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  !!!!!!DUCKY!!!!!!

I can tell you with all confidence if we were all to meet you would be surprised
                  Adam, cats partially outta da bag, saw yer pic at a recent get-to-gether with the left coasters.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    You're hilarious, what are you talking about? How does this relate to copper?
                    We are not supposed to know what he is talking about.We are supposed to be sitting on the couch eating bon-bons,watching soap operas and reading his articles in home and garden magazine getting aroused at how impressively technical he is.OHHHH-SSYYYHYYHYYLLLLLLVAAAANNN!!!!!

Comment

glad slyvan is east coast so you guys can deal with him in real time.

as i was reading his essays, i thought to myself the same as you guys though and wrote

the more he writes, the more b.s. he tries to pawn off on us.

a very simple, straight forward question was asked. he wrote everything but the answer and tried to play it off as an answer.

i guess this falls under the 55 story, 3 man plumbing job and the 1 1/8'' sectional machine and cable.

maybe syvan isn't used to a forum with educated members and plumbers.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Sylvans my hero... <sob sniffle> ...don't you pick on him!

Comment

OK, NOW I GET IT, This Man needs help! We are His entertainment.

Some hit a little white ball,others fish, this is harmless,I guess. Hey, maybe He's a 16 year old Kid . What ever!
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                            We are not supposed to know what he is talking about.We are supposed to be sitting on the couch eating bon-bons,watching soap operas and reading his articles in home and garden magazine getting aroused at how impressively technical he is.OHHHH-SSYYYHYYHYYLLLLLLVAAAANNN!!!!!
                            I think you beat out Bruce and Duck for best sense of humor. This one killed me.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                              Ben, the site has a "search" feature, for example, I typed in "designation history" and got this list: Copper.org: Search Copper Sites

You just weren't asking the right guys at the site buddy.
                              Too confusing, I just asked the guys at the previous site to email me back an answer.
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

OK, ben I searched n searched...if this questions important to you, go to the source.
                                Here's your chance to really ask the guy on the site:
                                About Us: CDA Offices and Staff
                                Their contact info is there, phone number included.

Comment

Working...
                                X