X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose Wisely Rick... the next mr 3k

So what is Rick's 3000th post be. Or will he barely even notice that its #3000 and just post a reply to someone ;-)

Re: Choose Wisely Rick... the next mr 3k

He won't notice until it is past! Unless, I am nice and tell him If he is nice to me when he comes home I will tell him
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Ive been here 2 years longer and have not hit a thousand yet. Rick, you are a post whore!
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        So what is Rick's 3000th post be. Or will he barely even notice that its #3000 and just post a reply to someone ;-)
        notice, i passed 3000 hundreds ago but since you asked, i did notice the
        # and stopped just short this morning

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        He won't notice until it is past! Unless, I am nice and tell him If he is nice to me when he comes home I will tell him.
        jojo, when are you ever nice to me, i knew before you

Originally posted by papadan View Post
        Ive been here 2 years longer and have not hit a thousand yet. Rick, you are a post whore!
        dan, i never left

it's woussko that you have to worry about

but in all seriousness, if this was a boring plumbing chat room, i would have never stuck around.

the forum has given me an opportunity to share and learn with others that love plumbing as much as i do including my wife joey

there have been plenty of others that have shared their experiences here, and others that had their 1 hit wonder
        but i truly feel that the reason i am still here is that all of you make it interesting and enjoyable for both myself and for my wife. i can't get her off the chat room.

i've had the pleasure to personally meet a hand full of you guys and gals and have an ongoing phone chat with a few others too.
        even got to play golf with josh (glad i don't gamble)
        i look forward to the day we have a ridgid get together and meet the whole gang well 99% of the gang

so not to make it sound like i'm retiring, i'm looking forward to another 3000

thanks for the entertainment all of you supply.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

POST WHORE!

Congratulation Rick.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Rick, I think everyone that's read many of your fine posts hopes to see the next 1000 and then 1000 more and then 1000 more and so on. Somehow I have to find it in me to slow down, way down. Your posts are good ones and help people. Mine for the most part are about as worthless as recording and then listening to hounds baying away for hours.

I just noticed something at the time of this posting. Rick is right at 3000 and the number one poster, BadgerDave is only 58 posts in the lead. I predict that before long you'll be tied up and may soon hold the number one spot.
            Last edited by Woussko; 10-05-2007, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Oddly enough we generally think of Rick when someone refers to bathrooms and Number 2. I look forward to his advancment to being Number 1.

Mark

Comment

Congrates on your post achievements, in here Rick. All your real friends and Internet Imaginary Friends (IIF) enjoy reading and learning about what you have to say here. You make this place a Welcoming for all Internet eyes.

Mark (Garager)
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I think POST WHORE would be a understatment, BOYS

Comment

I still say we need a steroid test before giving him complete credit. Until the test is done there should be an asterisk by the 3000.

In the mean time, you're my favorite internet plumber.

Your Hero,

the dog.
                    the dog

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
                      I still say we need a steroid test before giving him complete credit. Until the test is done there should be an asterisk by the 3000.

Your Hero,

the dog.
                      I am confident Rick is on a natural high for which Joey surely must administer Ritalin on a daily basis.

Mark

Comment

HAHA Dog and Mark, it is more like a candy, ice cream and fast food test that should be conducted on him!

Rick just doesn't have an off button So you see Dog this is why dinner with you doesn't scare me

If I can live with Rick I can handle anything

Joey
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post

Your Hero,

the dog.
                          dog, you're good

i got some sewer soup in my eye a couple of weeks ago and the dr. has me on a medicine and a steroid eye drop. actually it was scary as my vision in that eye went down to 20/40. the other day after a week of drops it's at 20/25

so in a way it's slowed me down as things are still a little blurry.

wait till my eye gets sharp again

forget about favorite internet plumber

lets get together and turn it into favorite plumber

thanks. dog

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            dog, you're good

i got some sewer soup in my eye a couple of weeks ago and the dr. has me on a medicine and a steroid eye drop. actually it was scary as my vision in that eye went down to 20/40. the other day after a week of drops it's at 20/25

so in a way it's slowed me down as things are still a little blurry.

wait till my eye gets sharp again

forget about favorite internet plumber

lets get together and turn it into favorite plumber

thanks. dog

rick.
                            Wait till Bob D. Finds out a potenential injury could have been prevented with proper protection

Comment

Forget about Bob D.. . . when Rick's wife found out there was definite hell to pay

He is still claiming that "it just happens"
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Working...
                              X