• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ericwagner4 View Post
    ?????
    what?
    the guy put a funny pic up for a couple mins.
    u act like he raped & killed a child?
    take it easy
    u must have issues
    please repost pic - funniest thing i ever saw
    Not intending to assail your personal integrity, nor downplay the importance of your input, but there are websites with pictures on the male anatomy you may find more appealing to your taste.
    'Round these parts I think we'd rather bicker about code.

Comment

Originally posted by ericwagner4 View Post
      the guy probably does have issues - or too much time on his hand - or possibly he has a mental illness, chemical dependance, etc.
      but it was funny
      u just probably didnt see it
      kinda broke up seriousness of this site for a couple of minutes
      it was like a breath of fresh air after a hectic week of long hard work
      i used to work at my father's friend's plumbing supply 20+ yrs ago
      they had a lot of similar hilarious plumbing posters
      before all the politically correct plumbers i guess?
      whatever
      guess you'd had to have been there to appreciate humor
      theres a whole lot worse on the internet - we all know that
      sometimes we all need to just relax & take it easy
      theres more important things in life than to tell the person (who obviously was intoxicated (it was fri. night) or just not in his real mind) he should be someone's bi**h in jail?
      by the way - i immediately saved pic into My Pictures on my hard drive to print & show my dad - he just about threw up in laughter & mentioned the plumbing supply yrs back
      anyone interested in what the commotion is all about can contact me & ill show you
      its not the end of the world
      now Mon. get back to work & lets all just be friends
      I understand what your trying to say, we all work in a trade, plumbing, where there is alot of off the wall humor, but, I know that when women are present, we all keep our mouths shut until they vacate.

The poster posted a picture that did not belong where he chose to post it. There is a time and a place for such a thing, trust me, I would never repeat to my wife what is said amongst friends and co workers on the job site, it breaks up the stress and when done in proper quantity, it is fun as all hell.

Once again, there is a time and place for everything, and remmember Aaron is still a minor
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
        I understand what your trying to say, we all work in a trade, plumbing, where there is alot of off the wall humor, but, I know that when women are present, we all keep our mouths shut until they vacate.

The poster posted a picture that did not belong where he chose to post it. There is a time and a place for such a thing, trust me, I would never repeat to my wife what is said amongst friends and co workers on the job site, it breaks up the stress and when done in proper quantity, it is fun as all hell.

Once again, there is a time and place for everything, and remmember Aaron is still a minor
        u r right
        not sticking up for the guy
        just thought it was unique - in a sick way i guess

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
          Not intending to assail your personal integrity, nor downplay the importance of your input, but there are websites with pictures on the male anatomy you may find more appealing to your taste.
          'Round these parts I think we'd rather bicker about code.
          thnx
          ill have 2 research your suggestion
          sounds like u know what u r talking about
          for the rest of the readers - it wasnt just the pic that was funny
          it was that heading said - look what i found:
          i thought it was a gold necklace , old coin or something
          then to click on link, read description & see pic at the same time
          it was unexpected on this forum & very funny

Comment

it also had to do with the fact that the person who posted the picture was just thrown off this site a few days earlier. it was his way of trying to get even with us.

granted you're a new guy here and don't have a real track record with all the regulars. it sort of plays out like a soap opera. give it a month or so to catch up with the crowd. you will see that we also have fun here too, but not in a graphic or offensive way. there is plenty of subliminal discussions and loaded answers. just not graphic photos.

although your avatar is just about as nasty as it gets i know he's somebody's puppy.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              it also had to do with the fact that the person who posted the picture was just thrown off this site a few days earlier. it was his way of trying to get even with us.

granted you're a new guy here and don't have a real track record with all the regulars. it sort of plays out like a soap opera. give it a month or so to catch up with the crowd. you will see that we also have fun here too, but not in a graphic or offensive way. there is plenty of subliminal discussions and loaded answers. just not graphic photos.

although your avatar is just about as nasty as it gets i know he's somebody's puppy.

rick.

Rick, thats the dog that won the ugliest dog in the world award or something, he is cute in his own way
              sigpic

Robert

Comment

Rick, thats the dog that won the ugliest dog in the world award or something, he is cute in his own way
                yea - hes from NJ

Comment

i like him, i bet he is friendly.........lol
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Can you believe they a actualy breading these deformities into the animals for entertainment and profit.

Comment

That is the kind of dog it is. They don't have front teeth so their tongues hang out, because there is nothing to hold it in.
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I dont like to make fun of a guys dog but, well, ummmm, aaaaah, oh WTH thats the ugliest damn dog I have ever seen..... rotflmao
                        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

what a dog..

Comment

I bet that dog is very expensive. I guess animals are like people, there are cute ones and there are ugly ones. Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder
                            sigpic

Robert

Comment

The picture of that dog was pretty bad, no offense to the dog or owner. Amazing that with all the Internet sites out there, some lowlife would find this one to post whatever offensive things he's posting. Josh has more important things to do than trace some troll. Best to ignore this moron and let him die of loneliness. Now Josh, about those high amp hour 18 volt lithiums you were going to inquire about?

Comment

You even sure its a dog? It looks like a Gremlin to me, remember the movie???
                                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X