Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

    joke ha ha !!
    Last edited by BANNED; 10-05-2007, 07:27 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

    That thing is small - hope u wore gloves!!
    LOL

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

      Originally posted by sweetnipple View Post
      I went to a real old lady's house to change a ballcock & look what i found:

      You are a disgcrase!!!! You should be put in the cell with 20 prisoners for the rest of your life!!! You are a predator and i cannot wait for ridgid to trace your ip address and have the cops on your door withing 10 minutes.

      I can see them booking you in and listed as sexual predator!!! Your life was over when you posted this picture!! Have a great life being someones b..ch in the jail.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

        He gets banned, then comes back under a different name...what a jack#$%
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

        www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

          josh is aware of this already, josh is aware off all new post and was on it very fast. problem is he was out at the cleavland game and not at a computer to take it off.

          not to worry, everyone, has called everyone and josh has handled it.

          out of curiosity, did anyone save a copy for josh?

          way to pull through and just goes to show you, our gut feelings were correct.

          thanks, to all who acted and made everyone aware of it.

          also thanks to josh's little helpers

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

            Originally posted by BANNED View Post
            joke ha ha !!

            actually the joke is on you, as it's been saved.

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

              The fact the poster says he is a banned plumber from NYC does not automatically mean it is Sylvan. I'm sure Josh will check the IP address to find out who it is and from what area of the country.

              I'm not sure who in their right mind would post a picture to prove all of their junk could fit within such a small opening but I am sure the ladies were less than impressed and you should be ashamed of yourself.

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

                Thanks everyone for taking action on this one. BTW... the indians won in the 11th!!!!!

                go tribe!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

                  What was it?

                  Bruce

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

                    Sounds like porno Bruce

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

                      Originally posted by apf View Post
                      Sounds like porno Bruce
                      I figured that, but from the posts, it sure sounds like it was something more than run-of-the-mill porn.

                      Bruce

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

                        Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                        You are a disgcrase!!!! You should be put in the cell with 20 prisoners for the rest of your life!!! You are a predator and i cannot wait for ridgid to trace your ip address and have the cops on your door withing 10 minutes.

                        I can see them booking you in and listed as sexual predator!!! Your life was over when you posted this picture!! Have a great life being someones b..ch in the jail.
                        ?????
                        what?
                        the guy put a funny pic up for a couple mins.
                        u act like he raped & killed a child?
                        take it easy
                        u must have issues
                        please repost pic - funniest thing i ever saw

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

                          Originally posted by ericwagner4 View Post
                          ?????
                          what?
                          the guy put a funny pic up for a couple mins.
                          u act like he raped & killed a child?
                          take it easy
                          u must have issues
                          please repost pic - funniest thing i ever saw

                          Excuse me? My wife does not have issues and for someone to post their penis for all to view, they have issues.

                          Not one person found this to be funny, except for yourself, look in the mirrior, you have issues.

                          This is not a porn forum, it is a trades forum. No one comes here to look at penis, they come to talk about the trades.
                          sigpic

                          Robert

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

                            Originally posted by ericwagner4 View Post
                            ?????
                            what?
                            the guy put a funny pic up for a couple mins.
                            u act like he raped & killed a child?
                            take it easy
                            u must have issues
                            please repost pic - funniest thing i ever saw
                            There are plenty of places someone can go to lower themselves.Here most try to hold some level of integrity

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Look What I Found Today!!!!!!!

                              Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                              Excuse me? My wife does not have issues and for someone to post their penis for all to view, they have issues.

                              Not one person found this to be funny, except for yourself, look in the mirrior, you have issues.

                              This is not a porn forum, it is a trades forum. No one comes here to look at penis, they come to talk about the trades.
                              the guy probably does have issues - or too much time on his hand - or possibly he has a mental illness, chemical dependance, etc.
                              but it was funny
                              u just probably didnt see it
                              kinda broke up seriousness of this site for a couple of minutes
                              it was like a breath of fresh air after a hectic week of long hard work
                              i used to work at my father's friend's plumbing supply 20+ yrs ago
                              they had a lot of similar hilarious plumbing posters
                              before all the politically correct plumbers i guess?
                              whatever
                              guess you'd had to have been there to appreciate humor
                              theres a whole lot worse on the internet - we all know that
                              sometimes we all need to just relax & take it easy
                              theres more important things in life than to tell the person (who obviously was intoxicated (it was fri. night) or just not in his real mind) he should be someone's bi**h in jail?
                              by the way - i immediately saved pic into My Pictures on my hard drive to print & show my dad - he just about threw up in laughter & mentioned the plumbing supply yrs back
                              anyone interested in what the commotion is all about can contact me & ill show you
                              its not the end of the world
                              now Mon. get back to work & lets all just be friends

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X