X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some Pics

I was bored earlier and took a trip around the yard on a golf cart seeing what I could find here.

Thought I would post a couple just for "NO REASON" I dont know.
    1. Good Size Trane Air Handler Painted a Custom White to match a rooftop on a new mall under construction, There are actually about 20 of these around.
    2. Large Cook Exhaust Fans, The inlines are around 25,000 CFM with 15 HP motors. and the Rooftop Upblast is a 40,000 CFM fan with a 25 HP motor. Its taller than I am and I am 6'-0".
    3. A couple of small track-hoes (I think we now have 6 of these in this size)
    4. A track hoe we bought a couple weeks ago, I still dont know why? (I got a total of 9 (I think). However , we dont own a ditch-witch at all. Everyone says they are too darn slow.
    We even got a track hoe that will fit through a 3' wide door with the tracks moved in. Then we got two that I have to pull a permit to move because they are so big??
    Later guys.
    Attached Files

Re: Just some Pics

nice stuff, love the track hoes. that is deff. a large trane thats for sure. the yard is a nice size!!
    how is it that so many answers are in the instructions

Comment

Pretty cool Biscuit

You get to play with big boy toys

Comment

that exhaust fan is the same size i have in my bathroom and the rest of the family loves it after I'm in there
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Alright, very cool toys. Keep posting those pics, never get tired of looking at the big toys and job sites, if you have some of those action ones, post them too. Thanks for sharing biscuit.....
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Those toys are cool to play with, but my big boys will pick those up with its bucket.

Not sure what actual size my yard is , but the warehouse portion of the building is 60,000 sq ft. including my duct shop. 100'X600' and the yard would hold many of these buildings.

WE probalby got no less than 30 air handlers on the yard that not covered at this time waiting to be delivered to job sites.

We got a lot of "big" work going on right now, so my larger equipment is scattered all over.

Later guys.

Comment

Here is a couple more pics of just some VAV boxes ( I probalby got around 400 of them in my warehouse waiting to be delivered to a jobsite) and some MedGas Copper (Got a few tractor/trailor loads of that stuff around).

We had a discussion this morning about all the copper storage for the Baptist Hospital Expansion in Jackson, MS. MedGas and Domestic/Heating/Cooling water copper cost in the area of 2 million dollars (my cost). This pile of MedGas is maybe on 20,000 dollars if that. It is for emergency repairs of existing facilities.

Anyway, I will try and take some jobsite pics as time allows, I find myself spending more and more time in the office these days.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                that exhaust fan is the same size i have in my bathroom and the rest of the family loves it after I'm in there
                I will take your word on that!

Comment

Working...
                X